Marinette Imagine

"How does this look?" she asked, holding up a dress to her figure. Alya nodded excitedly.

"Great, girl. You are going to rock that presentation!"

Marinette squealed happily. "Finally! I found the perfect dress."

"Now you just need to not clam up in front of Adrien while you give your speech," Alya winked.

"I know," Marinette sighed. "I sound like a robot when I read things off of paper, so just imagine what it'll be like in front of Adrien!"

"Then let's memorize it!" Alya smiled.

Marinette shrugged, that option her only choice. "Okay. So I have to talk about my life."

"Pretend I'm Adrien," Alya suggested, sitting up straight.

Marinette automatically froze and in her mind, instead of Alya sitting there it was Adrien. Her eyes darted over the paper.

"I-I'm Marinette," she stuttered as the imaginary Adrien looked at her curiously. "And I'm, you know, the baker of those two daughters--ugh, I mean the daughter of those two bakers and-"

"Girl!" Adrien yelled, which was weird because it was Alya's voice. Marinette snapped back to reality. In front of her, it was once again Alya.

She took ahold of her friends' shoulders. "Why are you so nervous? It's just me!"

"B-But you said to pretend that you're Adrien!" Marinette defended, and that is most definitely what she did.

Alya sighed, pinching her nose. "You need to stop being so nervous around him."

"I can't help it," Marinette sighed hopelessly, sitting down. "I can't think when I'm around him."

AYYYE this is short but DID ANYONE NOTICE THE REF FROM EPISODE 6 (LADY WIFI) AT THE END? NO? okay XD