Adrien's Twin AU - Part 1

Adrien never knew he had a twin brother. Not until a seemingly normal Tuesday morning when a knock was heard on the door to Ms. Bustier's classroom.

Mr. Damocles peeked his head in and called for Adrien. The blonde boy curiously left his seat and followed the principal out into the hallway.

Outside, a tall, thin boy with blonde hair similarly styled like Adrien's was now standing before him. He was wearing a fancy looking vest with a black tie and black pants. His chilling eyes shot darts into Adrien.

"Uh," Adrien mumbled, turning to Mr. Damocles. "Who is this?"

"The young man says he is your brother," Mr. Damocles replied.

Adrien widened his eyes in disbelief. "No. You've got it all wrong. I don't have a brother."

Mr. Damocles looked between the two boys and shrugged. "You two look like brothers to me. And his last name is Agreste."

Adrien pinched the bridge of his nose in annoyance. "I'm telling you, I don't have a brother! Don't you think my father would tell me something like this?"

Mr. Damocles cleared his throat before stepping away. "I'll give you two time to talk."

Adrien watched in awe As Mr. Damocles walked away. A hand then waved furiously in front of his face.

"Hello? Earth to Adrien?" the boy asked annoyingly.

"Who are you," Adrien questioned coldly. "And how do you know my name?"

"What? Speak up, I can't understand you when you're mumbling."

"Who. Are. You?" Adrien hissed louder, grabbing the boy by his vest collar.

"Woah, calm down there," the boy replied nonchalantly. "Now let go before you wrinkle my vest, you pansy."

Adrien sighed and let go. He rubbed his temples in frustration.

"I'm Felix," the blonde haired boy said simply. He dusted off himself. "And I'm your older brother."

"I don't believe you," Adrien mumbled, shaking his head in disbelief.

"Believe it," Felix replied. He snickered to himself. "I can't believe that after all these years this is the greeting my little brother gives me."

"You're funny if you think I'd ever call you my brother," Adrien mumbled annoyingly.

"Believe me, I'm just as surprised as you are."

Adrien glanced up at Felix. Now he was beginning to see the chilling resemblance. The only thing that really differed between the two were their hair styles and the glint in their eyes.

"Why did you decide to show up after all these years, then?" Adrien asked, narrowing his eyes. He wasn't going to trust Felix this easily. He could be some guy that works for Hawkmoth that coincidentally looks like him and wants to extract his brain for information...

Yeah, no... Even I'm finding that hard to believe, Adrien thought.

"Because, Adrien. I'm here to help you. I know you're Chat Noir," Felix said firmly.