Marichat Imagine

"I'm your protector tonight, Princess," Chat grinned as he flexed his muscles in front of Marinette. She rolled her eyes.

"And why's that?" Marinette asked.

"Because Paris is extra dangerous tonight. It's my duty to protect the citizens," he replied with a self righteous smirk.

Marinette crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow. "You have nothing else to do, right?"

"Right you are," Chat told her with a sheepish grin. Marinette walked back into her house as Chat followed. "What are we going to do?" he asked excitedly, rubbing his hands together.

Marinette swiftly turned on her heel and pointed out the door. "You are going to be leaving, Chat Noir."

Chat frowned. "Why? I'm the life of the party."

"Because," Marinette sighed. "My parents won't appreciate the fact that I'm babysitting a superhero who should be doing his job."

Chat smirked and raised an eyebrow. "Ah, you know who you sound like?"

Marinette's eyes widened. Crap. She might've revealed a bit too much Ladybug for him. Now it's time for drastic measures.

"You sound like my partner La-"

"SURE, come on in! My parents won't care. Having a superhero in my room is totally cool!" Marinette interrupted with fake excitement. She even jumped up and down a little to seal the deal.

Chat looked a bit shocked at the sudden change of attitude, but then he just smirked. "On second thought, I'd better be going. I'll catch you later, Princess!"

And with that Chat leaped into the air, out of sight. Marinette sighed in relief. He hadn't been suspicious. Much.