Ladrien Imagine

Marinette whispered to Tikki shakily. "Tonight Ladybug is supposed to give a speech during Gabriel Agreste's fashion show... What if Adrien is there?"

Tikki sighed. "Marinette, of course Adrien is going to be there. He is an Agreste after all. You just need to calm down."

Marinette nervously tucked a piece of hair behind her ear and bit her lip. "I know. I'm just so nervous. I usually feel invincible when I'm Ladybug, but what'll happen if I have to interact with Adrien? I'll freak out."

"No you won't," Tikki assured, shaking her head. "You'll be Ladybug and Ladybug is fearless."

Marinette sat up straight. "You're right Tikki. There's no reason to worry. This'll just be another publicity event, no big deal."

Tikki smiled. "That's the spirit! Now let's get ready, Ladybug has to be there extra early."

*

Ladybug flew through the night and to the Gabriel Agreste fashion show where she'd be speaking in front of many prestigious Parisian people. She wasn't particularly worried about the crowd; just speaking in front of Adrien. Her mask did the job of staying confident in front of villains, but it did nothing while in the presence of Adrien.

Ladybug landed on the ground near the entrance and gazed at her surroundings. She always dreamed of attending an Agreste fashion show. She swiftly walked up to the security guard that was in charge of tickets. He nodded to her and she was granted permission to enter.

She walked through a crowd and met the eyes of many fancy looking people. They gracefully nodded to her as she walked by. She waved at them and smiled; it was the only thing she knew to do in a situation like hers.

She then bumped into someone, causing them to grunt. She quickly apologized as she met the eyes of her own friend, Alya.

"Alya?!" Ladybug asked, shocked.

"Ladybug!" she chimed happily. "Can you smile for a picture?"

"Y-Yes, but what are you doing here?"

"Oh, this guy in my class, Adrien, gave Nino and I a ticket to attend. I couldn't decline because you were going to be here!"

Ladybug smiled nervously. "R-Right. Well, I better be going. Enjoy the show!" she declared, racing off from her friend.

Ladybug skid to a stop as she met the gaze of a certain someone. Adrien looked at her in awe, his mouth agape. Ladybug returned the gaze, her heart fluttering like crazy.

Adrien cleared his throat. "L-Ladybug, my father would like to see you."

She nodded as she told herself to stay calm. "Okay."

Ladybug followed Adrien to the backstage area and he led her to Gabriel Agreste. The man smiled in delight. "What an honor to meet you, Ladybug," Gabriel said calmly. He held out a hand.

"You too," Ladybug replied, shaking his hand awkwardly. She could sense that Adrien was watching her intently.

"You know what to do, correct?" Gabriel asked her.

Ladybug nodded and scratched the back of her head. "I think so, haha."

Gabriel didn't react in any way; his friendliness had disappeared and he was back in business mode. Ladybug could tell this fashion show was important and that it had to be executed perfectly. No mess ups allowed.

Ladybug shifted her gaze to Adrien, who had been watching her. He blushed slightly and looked at the ground. Ladybug internally sighed. If only he had those same feelings of love for Marinette.

"Be ready in five minutes," Gabriel instructed her coldly as he disapprovingly watched his son's blush filled face. "Let's go Adrien."

Adrien glanced at Ladybug one more time before following Gabriel out of the room and leaving Ladybug to herself. She felt a huge weight lift off her shoulders. Being under the intense glare of Gabriel and Adrien was too much for her.

"Ladybug," Natalie called, emerging from the curtains. "Are you ready?"

She nodded shakily. "Yeah."

"Good," Natalie nodded. "Do your best."

She quickly scurried off the stage and the curtains were drawn back. Ladybug smiled and waved as the crowd of people applauded. She could see Alya and Nino in the back recording the event. She took a deep breath and began reciting her speech, Adrien and his heart-filled eyes lurking in the back of her mind. Her longing for him to look at Marinette that way left her dreary inside.