Ladrien Imagine

Ladybug waved to the crowd, smiling. They cheered her name in excitement. An event was being held in her honor for all of the things she had done for the city. Chat Noir was supposed to be there as well, but he had not shown up yet. "Thank you, Paris!" Ladybug exclaimed, "But I have to go!"

Alya rushed to the front of the crowd, her phone held up as she live streamed the entire event to her Ladyblog. "No, Ladybug! Not yet!" she pleaded.

Ladybug frowned. She had homework to do and if she didn't finish it, her grade would drop.

"I'm sorry, I have to," she replied sadly to her friend.

If only Alya knew her secret, then things would be easier. Then again, Alya wouldn't keep her mouth closed. If she had found out her best friend was one of the most adored heroine's in Paris, she'd freak out and tell everyone. Either that or she'd accidentally tell someone.

Meanwhile, Adrien was watching the event on Alya's Ladyblog. He let out a dejected sigh. Plagg flew up beside him.

"You really are in love, Adrien," Plagg observed as he munched on some Camembert cheese.

"She's beautiful," Adrien swooned, staring at her face.

"Go see her if you care so much," Plagg yawned, nibbling on the cheese. He happily smiled. "Cheese never leaves you. That's why it's better than girls."

Adrien laughed. "Whatever, Plagg. We've gone over this many times. I still pick Ladybug over stinky cheese. She smells much better, too."

"Whatever, more for me," Plagg replied and swallowed the cheese whole.

Adrien faced the screen again, and saw that the stream had ended. He was about to transform into Chat Noir and attend the event when noise caught his attention.

He quickly got up and sprinted over to the window. He peeked his head out, his blonde hair swaying in the wind. Ladybug was helping a girl get her kite out of a tree.

He placed a hand on his chest, incredibly moved by the simple act of kindness. Maybe it's because he had just been fantasizing about her a few minutes ago.

He watched her run away down the street, stretching his body over the window sill to get a good look, when he fell out the window and tumbled towards the sidewalk.

He screamed helplessly as he fell to his demise. Ladybug quickly turned around at the noise. Her heart skipped a beat when she saw that the person in danger was Adrien falling from his bedroom window.

Using her yoyo, she quickly flung herself over to the scene and caught Adrien. She landed and Adrien looked up at her, starstruck. Ladybug was holding him. Actually holding him. He couldn't make out any words and just stared into her eyes. Ladybug recognized that look from anywhere; the look she'd give Adrien when she was Marinette.

She laughed nervously and set Adrien down. "I better go now. Stay safe," she told him with a firm nod. Then off she went, sprinting down the street.

Adrien just stood there speechless, staring at her figure as she ran away from him.