Thing of the future - PART 2

Ladybug couldn't react; she was shocked. Although it was just 10 years into the future, her 25 year old self looked like a different person.

The older Ladybug, we'll call her Ladybug 2, walked up to her, a shocked expression on her face. Her face had a scar going down her cheek. Ladybug 2 walked up to Ladybug and gently placed a hand on her shoulder. "It's me... when I was in high school," she mumbled to herself.

Ladybug backed away slowly. She couldn't tear her eyes away from her future-self's face. "What... happened?"

Ladybug 2 sighed. "This business is what happened. A villain I fought some time ago gave me this scar. I was just in high school."

Ladybug's hand flew up to her face. It wasn't damaged and surely, the older version of herself would point it out.

"But Chat's right," Ladybug 2 mumbled. "You need to go."

"But how?" Ladybug shrugged. She glanced over at the unconscious Timebreaker. "She was the one who got me here."

"We need to get her to repair the skates and send you both back. It's not only endangering you, but endangering Alix as well," Chat said.

"Okay," Ladybug nodded. "Let's wake her up."

She walked over to Timebreaker and kneeled down beside her. She shook her. "Alix. Wake up."

After a few minutes of this, Timebreaker stirred. Her eyes fluttered open. "Tell Chat Noir I'm going to kill him," she muttered angrily.

"I heard that," Chat chimed.

"Good," she hissed, sitting up. She clenched a fist but Ladybug 2 stepped in.

"No more fighting. Listen, you need to take back yourself and Ladybug to your own time. If not-"

"Why would I do that?!" Timebreaker exclaimed, pushing Ladybug out of the way and getting to her feet. She stared right into Ladybug 2's eyes.

Chat helped Ladybug up while closely inspecting the confrontation between Ladybug 2 and Timebreaker.

"Because if you don't you both will disappear," Ladybug 2 explained.

"Ha, as if I'll believe that," Timebreaker chuckled. She began trudging away. "I need to fix my skates so I can go even further into the future to steal the Miraculouses off your old, wrinkly selves. Later."

Ladybug quickly snatched Timebreaker's wrist. She gripped it hard and leaned in so she could whisper into her ear. "You need to take us back into the past. Now."

"Why? So you can smooch over your stupid cat friend?" Timebreaker hissed angrily. Chat raised an eyebrow.

"No, because you're putting both of our lives at stake. You hear that Hawkmoth? I'm not letting you do this."

"Let go!" Timebreaker yelled, pushing her away. She quickly fled the area. Ladybug was about to go after her when a yoyo string wrapped around the heroines waist, stopping her.

"Let her fix the skates first. Then we'll negotiate," Ladybug 2 said, nodding at the fleeing figure.

Ladybug sighed impatiently and Ladybug 2 chuckled. She patted her younger self's head. "This is the attitude that payed for this scar."