Foolish Fool

"Alya... I can't feel my legs," Marinette whispered as she stared at Adrien's beautiful face. He was giving a presentation on a book the class read.

The brunette laughed. "Oh, girl. You know your dreamy stares are noticeable, right?"

"Of course," Marinette replied dreamily, resting her chin up with her hand.

"And you're totally okay with Adrien finding out your crazy for him?" Alya asked.

"Of course," Marinette repeated, her chin sliding out of her palm. Her eyes were completely focused on Adrien.

Alya raised an eyebrow. Then, she smirked, amused by the situation. "So, you'll be okay if I tell Adrien how you feel about him right now?"

"Of course," Marinette said slowly. Then, her eyes widened as she processed her friends' words. "WAIT, NO!"

The entire class stopped and stared at Marinette. The girl smiled sheepishly. "Sorry," she apologized. "Just telling Alya that there is NO scrapbooking club meeting after school."

"Is there even a scrapbooking club at this school?" Nino asked curiously.

"Quiet, Nino! Of course there is. It is my newfound passion," Alya chimed in at a desperate attempt to save her friend.

Ms. Bustier crossed her arms and faced the waiting Adrien after the class had calmed down some. "Please continue," she said.

Marinette felt her smile twitch as she realized how much of a fool she was. She groaned sadly and put her head down on the desk. Alya rubbed her friends' back comfortingly.

"I'm such a foolish fool," Marinette whimpered.

"Don't worry, you didn't look like that big of a fool," Alya replied before hushing her voice. "Much."