Akumatized Chat

Chat Blanc stared at his hands as a deep, sinister voice resonated throughout his head, blocking out all of his sensible thoughts.

"You will get Ladybug's Miraculous for me. Do you understand?" the voice asked.

Chat blinked a few times. Every instinct told him to not listen, but his thoughts were overpowered by the akuma.

He loved Ladybug and he couldn't do that to her. But then again, having incredible abilities as Chat Blanc was pretty great too... he could do things he couldn't before. He felt move alive than ever as Chat Blanc.

Maybe if Ladybug listened, she'd understand Chat and she'd give him the Miraculous without him having to hurt her.

His head hurt with decisions, and his judgment was cloudy. Like he couldn't think for himself. Without really meaning to, he replied.

"Okay," Chat said, and his lip subconsciously curved upward into a malicious smile. "I'll do it."

"Excellent," the voice replied in happiness.

Chat stood up and admired his new look. He wore his normal outfit, except everything was white. His normally green eyes turned purple in turn of the akuma possession but that didn't bother him.

He sprang up into the air and started his search for Ladybug. He landed on the roof of a building and looked over the town. Besides the usual traffic, Paris was relatively peaceful tonight. Without trouble, Ladybug wouldn't be around.

"Wreak havoc," the voice instructed. "That'll make her come out."

"Yes, Hawkmoth," Chat replied. He jumped down from the rooftop and into the busy streets. Cars honked and swerved out of the way to avoid missing him. One car, however, was coming straight for him.

A sinister grin spread across Chat's face, and once the car was close enough, he flipped it over with one hand, sending it crashing on the street.

People screamed helplessly and began to run away. Chat had officially succumbed to the akuma. He was now putty in Hawkmoth's hands.

He began wreaking havoc here and there, tossing parked cars around regardless of the danger he imposed on pedestrians.

He was about to flip another car when his hand was held back by yoyo string. He turned his head and saw Ladybug standing there, bewildered.

"Chat, what is wrong with you?" she asked.

Chat wanted to explain, but his mind wouldn't allow him to talk. Instead, he grinned and yanked the yoyo string hard. Ladybug went flying past, skidding across the street and landing in front of him.

"Give me your Miraculous," he said, his voice deadly.

Ladybug looked up at him in shock. "Chat, stop this! This isn't you! It's Hawkmoth!"

Chat Blanc's eyes widened, and for a moment he was freed from the possession. He could actually process her words.

"Don't listen to him!" Ladybug yelled, her voice dire.

Chat was about to reply, when a pounding throb erupted in his head, following the same stern voice he'd been hearing.

"Don't lose sight of your objective!" the voice yelled. "She stole what was rightfully mine, and I need it back!"

Chat frowned at Ladybug, the akuma's influence taking ahold of him once again. He hissed at her.

"I'm warning you," he said, his voice dripping with hatred.

Ladybug ignored his request and instead readied herself, having a tight hold on her yoyo. Chat Blanc lunged for her and she jumped out of the way.

He landed on the ground with a grunt. He snatched the metal pole from behind his back and began swinging it around. With a shout, he charged for Ladybug.

She flung her yoyo at the pole and it wrapped around it successfully. She pulled it forward and Chat lost his grip on it. It clattered to the floor.

"I don't want to fight you!" Ladybug yelled to Chat.

"Too bad," Chat Blanc replied, his teeth clenched in anger. "You're a nuisance. Give me the Miraculous!"

Ladybug stared at Chat. Her eyes fluttered down to his gold bell and she smirked. That had to be where the akuma was. She needed to break it.

"Come on then, kitty," she challenged, hoping Chat would get close enough so she could rip off his pretty little bell. If she knew anything about Chat, it's that he always liked a challenge.

"Lucky Charm!" Ladybug exclaimed, throwing her yoyo in the air.

Down came a red blanket. She looked at it in confusion. "What will I do with this?..."

Then, an idea popped into her head. She smiled and waved the blanket in the air like she was coaxing a bull.

Chat growled and started running forward. Ladybug waited until the perfect time to step out of the way. Chat outran Ladybug and slid to a stop, trying to stop himself from falling, but it was no use. Ladybug flung her yoyo at him and the string wrapped around his body.

He fell to the ground and immediately began to struggle. Ladybug walked over and knelt beside him. She held the shiny bell in her palm and then ripped it from Chat's collar.

Ladybug dropped it on the ground and smashed it with her foot. The purple akuma flew out.

"You've done enough harm, little akuma," Ladybug said. She swung her yoyo in the air. "Time to erase evil!"

The purple akuma was captured in the yoyo and when it was released, it was white again. It fluttered off. "Bye bye, little butterfly," Ladybug waved.

"Miraculous Ladybug!" she exclaimed, throwing the blanket in the air.

Everything was returned back to normal, including a dazed Chat Noir. He blinked a few times.

"What happened?" he asked, rubbing his head. "And why does my brain hurt so much?"

"Let's just say I saved the day. Again," Ladybug chuckled nervously.