Finding Out- Ladybug

Marinette crossed her arms at Chat, trying to display confidence and hide the nervousness and embarrassment she was currently feeling.

Chat Noir looked at Marinette in shock when her transformation wore off. He knew her secret identity now. There was no way Marinette could hide behind Ladybug's mask in front of Chat Noir.

Chat Noir's eyes traveled to the ground, and that was when Marinette could truly let her fear burst. She was afraid. But she couldn't let Chat know that. She was afraid she wasn't everything he thought she'd be. And she hated it. Marinette resumed her cool and collected act when Chat Noir looked back up at her.

"Lady-," he started, but then stopped himself. "Marinette. I have something to tell you, or rather show you."

Marinette's calm facade wore away as she processed his words. She knew what he was going to do. He was going to show his secret identity to her.

Chat Noir walked up to Marinette and gently grabbed her heads. She froze at his touch, and wanted to let go, but she couldn't bring herself to. Those hands felt familiar.

He brought his hands away and slid the ring off his finger, his kwami Plagg flying out. Marinette watched intently as the transformation wore off and she nearly fainted when she saw that Chat Noir was Adrien.

"N-No way," Marinette gasped, looking into his soft green eyes.

Adrien smiled softly, but his eyes were full of worry. Worry over the fact that she'd reject him and his true self.

"Hey Princess," Adrien greeted to the shocked Marinette.

"A-Adrien?!" Marinette asked. "You're Chat Noir?"

"Yes," Adrien sighed. "If you don't accept me for who I am, it's okay. I understand."

Marinette shook her head slowly, and grabbed Adrien's hands. "Of course I accept you," she whispered. "I love you, Adrien. Every single bit of you."

Adrien's cheeks flushed red and he cupped Marinette's face in his hands. "I love you too, Princess. You mean the world to me."

"I'm glad that you're Chat," Marinette confessed, "I was starting to develop a little crush on him..."

Adrien wriggled his eyebrows, exemplifying true Chat Noir behavior. Marinette laughed and gently punched him on the shoulder. Her nervousness melted away quickly and she felt comfortable.

"I'm glad that you're Ladybug," he whispered.

"But now we definitely can't tell anyone," Marinette said to him quietly.

Adrien nodded. "Okay. I hope I didn't disappoint you."

"Never," Marinette smiled, and traced her finger along his chest. "We better get going. Fighting crime is a 24/7 job."

Adrien nodded and smiled. "Sounds like a plan, my lady."