Ladynoir Imagine

"You're done for," Ladybug smiled, staring directly at her pursuer. Chat Noir stood beside her in a ready stance.

"Let's finish this, shall we my lady?" Chat Noir grinned at her.

Ladybug shot up into the air, and threw her yoyo at the villain, the string wrapping around, immobilizing him. He struggled but couldn't be freed.

Chat Noir quickly grabbed the man's cane and threw it towards Ladybug. She snapped the cane across her knee, and out flew the akuma.

"You're free from evil!" Ladybug exclaimed, capturing the akuma in her yoyo. When she released it, a beautiful white butterfly flew out. "Bye-bye, pretty butterfly."

The villain returned to his normal self; an innocent bystander. "What am I doing here?" he asked, bewildered.

"Ladybug," Chat Noir said, approaching her. "There's something that I've been wanting to tell you for awhile."

Ladybug raised an eyebrow. "Yes, Chat Noir?"

"I just wanted to say that I..." he mumbled, glancing back and forth at the ground. He wanted to tell Ladybug that he loved her, but it was hard.

"That you're lucky to have such an awesome partner like me?" Ladybug smiled.

Chat Noir glanced up at her, surprised. He scratched the back of his head and smiled. "Yeah," he replied.

Ladybug chuckled; a laugh that was so soft and sincere, it made Chat Noir's heart flutter.

"I'd better go. My normal life awaits me," Ladybug told him, jabbing a finger behind her shoulder. "Will you get that man to safety?"

"The pleasure is mine," Chat Noir replied with a bow. He waved at her.

And so Ladybug jumped into the air and out of the building, soaring into the night. Chat Noir's cheeks flushed, and he stared at the ground.

"One day, my lady, I'll tell you how I really feel..."