Adrien in America

*so if you didn't know, it was announced at the miraculous SDCC panel today that a comic book is going to be released (among others) and one is going to be of adrien going to america! so this one-shot is my little take on it :) enjoy!

Plagg groaned annoyingly as he felt himself being lifted up from his resting place.

"What's the big idea..." the kwami mumbled, his eyes pinched shut.

"I told you we were going to America today," Adrien said, leaning over the bed and staring directly at the kwami. "We have to board a plane in a few hours, remember?"

"Can't I just stay here?" Plagg said quietly. "I'll be fine I promise..."

Adrien sighed, standing up. Then a smirk flashed across his face. "If I'm not here, who's going to supply you with Camembert?"

Plagg's eyes immediately snapped open. "They better have Camembert in America," he said, his voice dangerously low.

"I bet they will," Adrien chuckled. "If not, you can eat some other type of cheese. You're not exactly picky when it comes to cheese."

"Right you are," Plagg replied. He flew over to a table where he kept his precious cheese stash that Adrien frequently supplied. He picked up a chunk of cheese and threw it in his mouth, swallowing it whole. He moaned with contentment.

"That taste never gets old," Plagg sighed, breathing out the stinky fumes.

Adrien pinched his nose, his eyebrows furrowed. "But that smell does."

*

Adrien walked down the steps of his mansion, ready to greet the limousine that awaited him. His father was already seated inside, and so was Nathalie.

The Gorilla followed behind Adrien, hauling his suitcase down the stairs. Adrien insisted on helping his bodyguard, but the Gorilla refused.

Adrien made it to the limousine and opened the door, but his bodyguard was still having trouble getting down the steps with all of the luggage he was holding.

"Hurry up," Gabriel said impatiently from inside the limousine. "We have a flight to catch, you know. I have to meet with another very famous designer and this could make or break my business!"

Adrien's eyes flashed worriedly to the Gorilla, who looked stressed beyond belief. Between hauling loads of luggage on his back and being scolded by his boss, he was probably aggravated. Adrien needed to step in.

"Let me help you," the boy offered, rushing over to the bodyguard. He grabbed a few of the suitcases and carried them effortlessly down the steps and to the limo. Looked like balancing his bodyweight on a staff as Chat Noir really increased his overall strength.

Gabriel shot a disappointed glare at the Gorilla as he walked to the back of the limo to put away the luggage. Adrien knew his father would have complaints, but since they running a bit behind schedule, he saved them for later.

*

Plagg's widened eyes watched the clouds as they slowly flew by. Adrien rested his head on his seat, exhausted from the day already. He had a few more hours to go before he'd land in America.