Brainfreeze

So have you guys ever seen those videos where cats eat icecream and then get brainfreezes? That's where I got the inspiration for this one-shot. :) Hope you all enjoy!

Chat's hand trembled as he tried to balance the 5 scoop icecream on the cone. He carefully walked away from the icecream stand and wormed his way over to Ladybug who looked at the gigantic scoop.

"Chat, why did you get that?" Ladybug asked, her eyebrows arched.

"I wanted a little snack," Chat replied, licking his lips. His eyes expanded significantly as he admired the cold treat.

"A little snack?" Ladybug laughed, slightly amused. "What about an apple? That icecream is about triple the amount of sugar someone your age should be eating in a day."

Chat's tongue quickly licked up the icecream as it began to melt. "Didn't know you were a nutritionist," he replied as a matter of fact. "Man!" he then groaned, the icecream slipping down the cone and onto his hands. "Now my suit is gonna be all sticky."

"I'm not a nutritionist, I just know when too much is enough," she glanced at his melting icecream and laughed, "Better eat it fast."

"Guess I'm gonna have to," Chat mumbled. He then opened his mouth and practically inhaled the icecream.

Ladybug's eyes widened as he was taking the advice literally. "Uh, Chat, you better-"

Ladybug watched in shock as she saw her friend quickly retract from the icecream and open his mouth wide. He stayed like that for a few seconds, completely silent.

Ladybug raised an eyebrow, slightly confused. He wasn't screaming in agony? She knew that whenever she got a brain freeze, the first thing she'd do was yelp out in pain.

Finally, Chat's mouth closed and he sighed in relief. "Much better," he smiled.

"Uh," Ladybug murmured, her mouth hanging in confusion. "What was that?"

"What?" Chat blinked, looking at her. "My brain freeze?"

"You were completely silent. Not to mention your mouth was wide open for some reason."

"Oh, that's how I make them go away," Chat shrugged.

Ladybug blinked a few times. "And it works?"

"Pretty well."

"Wow," Ladybug responded. "By the way, I didn't mean for you to actually eat it fast."

"Oops," Chat muttered, staring at the unfinished icecream. It was all over his hands.