Felix as Adrien's Twin AU

"You know, I imagined you being much less annoying," Felix growled, currently being hugged to death by Adrien.

"I can't believe I have a brother!" Adrien yelled excitedly. "What should we do first?"

"What you should do first is GET OFF OF ME!" Felix demanded, his voice stern. Adrien widened his eyes and immediately let his long lost twin out of the bear hug.

Felix cleared his throat and composed himself, wiping off invisible dust from his gray vest. "While I have a bit of free time from my very important studies, father has requested that I pay you both a visit."

"I mean, yeah. I didn't even know you existed until today," Adrien shrugged, crossing his arms. "So excuse me if I'm just a bit excited."

"You're excused," Felix nodded, folding his arms behind his back and walking away. He headed up the luxurious stairs of the mansion, each step of his full of poise.

Adrien stomped up the stairs after him, causing a loud echo. Felix winced in annoyance at the sound. "Really? Could you be any more rambunctious?"

"I didn't know my twin could be so uptight," Adrien scowled.

Felix stopped at the top of the steps and turned into his father's office. There, he observed the countless pictures of Adrien modeling Gabriel's clothing.

"And I didn't know my twin could be a spoiled poster child," Felix commented, showing no emotion in his eyes.

Adrien gritted his teeth in anger. "I didn't choose that route. I only model because it makes father happy. At least I actually care about his well being. Where have you been all these years, huh?"

"I'm making something of myself, Adrien. Meanwhile, you're posing all pretty in front of a camera," Felix smirked. "So childish."

The doorbell suddenly rang. Adrien exhaled loudly as he stormed past Felix and out of the room.

He jogged down the steps and saw his bodyguard, the Gorilla, open the door. Nino was standing in the doorway. The large, intimidating man was about to push him out when Adrien stopped him.

"Wait!" he yelled, joining the Gorilla and Nino. He raised an eyebrow at his friend who was smiling sheepishly at him. "Nino?" Adrien asked in confusion. "What are you doing here? You know my father has a bit of an issue with you."

"Yes, but... I was hoping your awesome bodyguard would let me stay?" Nino grinned, looking up at the Gorilla. When the bodyguard growled at him, Nino jumped back in shock and continued talking. "To work on a project!" He squeezed his eyes shut in fear and whimpered. "Please don't hurt me."

Adrien looked knowingly at the Gorilla who sighed and allowed Nino inside. "Thanks dude!" he smiled. "Uh, I mean sir!"

The door slammed shut and the Gorilla slowly retreated back upstairs. Behind him, Felix appeared at the top of the steps, his hands shoved in his pockets.

"Woah," Nino gasped in awe. "Who is he?"

"My long lost twin brother," Adrien fake grinned. "He sure is a treat."

Felix made his way down the stairs, his hand gliding along the railing. "And you must be the friend of my silly brother."

"Yeah, how did you know?" Nino wondered.