Ladynoir Imagine

*Song used in this chapter is Unforgettable by Nat King Cole. Feel free to play it while you read this chapter! Enjoy!

-

Ladybug jumped rooftop to rooftop in the night. She was on her way to meet Chat outside a villain's supposed hideout.

She stopped in front of the dark building, except Chat was nowhere to be seen. "Chat?" she called out. Her ears then detected a song faintly playing in the distance. Ladybug curiously followed the noise inside the house.

She took a step into the dark building and could hear the soft song continue to play.

Unforgettable, that's what you are...

Unforgettable, though near or far...

"Chat?" she called out in the dark, completely confused.

Suddenly, a candle flickered to life and Ladybug could see again. Standing in front of her was Chat with a rose in his mouth. He stood in front of a small table that was prepared with plates and utensils. The candle in the center of the table was the only thing illuminating the dark building. He smirked at Ladybug.

"Chat, what are you doing?" Ladybug asked. "Shouldn't we go stop the-"

"There is no villain, my lady," Chat replied smoothly, walking up to Ladybug. He bent down to kiss her hand. "Just you and I."

Ladybug blushed slightly. "Why are you doing this?"

"What, I can't treat my lady to dinner?" Chat asked, looking up at Ladybug. "So, will you join me?"

Ladybug couldn't say no. Not by the love induced look Chat was giving her. Although she'd probably feel guilty about it later, she accepted his offer.

Chat sat Ladybug down in the chair like a gentlemen and then sat down opposite of her. He rang a bell and a fancy looking waiter came out of nowhere with a dish.

"How did you get a waiter?" Ladybug asked incredulously. "And out of all places, here?"

"I have connections," Chat replied with a wink.

Ladybug watched as the waiter set down the plate. It looked like salmon.

Chat dished out the meal and then took a sip of water. He stared at Ladybug with love filled eyes while the song played in the background.

Like a song of love, that clings to me

How the thought of you does things to me

"I appreciate this," Ladybug told him with a heartwarming smile. "Thank you."

"Thank you," Chat Noir told her.

She lowered her gaze and blushed. Was it possible that after all, she was developing feelings for Chat as well? He was such a gentleman to her, and now she felt a bit guilty for ignoring his obvious flirting attempts. But she loved Adrien, and she couldn't betray him like that.

Ladybug stood up. "I have to go," she said.

Chat stood up with her and frowned. "So soon?"

"Yes," Ladybug sighed. "I have homework to do."

Chat's sadness weakened her. She walked over and kissed him on the cheek. "Thank you for tonight," she whispered. Her hot breath on his skin caused goosebumps to form.

Ladybug exited the building, fleeing to her house. Chat placed a hand on his cheek in surprise, and then let out a dejected sigh. He was a love-sick cat. The song finished as he thought about Ladybug.

That's why darling, it's incredible

That someone so unforgettable

thinks I am... unforgettable too...