Ladynoir Imagine

Ladybug grunted as she sprinted up the building with her partner Chat in the night sky. She stopped on the edge of a building and looked out. Chat joined her, his motion as quiet as a cat.

Ladybug could see the stars and all of Paris from her point, and she thought it was beautiful.

"My lady," Chat Noir said, bowing. "It would be my honor if you'd care to sit with me on top of this building."

Ladybug shot him a look, one that read 'we don't have the time,' but the look in Chat's eyes told her how much he really wanted her to do that one thing with him.

"Okay," she replied, and sat down, letting her feet dangle over the edge.

Chat Noir joined her and he sighed endearingly. "Isn't this nice? Just you and me..."

Ladybug awkwardly looked out at Paris when she felt someone touch her hand. She glanced over and saw Chat laying his hand on top of hers. He picked it up and kissed it romantically. Ladybug felt herself blush, and she pulled her hand away.

Chat Noir huffed and looked the other way. "I wish you shared my feelings," he mumbled.

Ladybug stood up, ignoring his question. "We'd better go. My normal life awaits."

Chat Noir stood up also. He nodded sadly. "Yeah. Goodbye, my lady." And with that, Chat jumped from building to building, Ladybug watching until he disappeared from view. She sighed, feeling guilty from the way she upset Chat. She couldn't help it, though. She was in love with Adrien.

-

Hey guys! I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter! So in about an hour, the U.S. premiere of ML will air! I'm soooo excited and I might leave my review of the episode in the next chapter. Stay tuned! :)

*UPDATE: I just want to clear something up. I've been getting many comments saying how ladybug and chat should know each other since a few chapters ago their secret identities were revealed. they were confused because chat and ladybug acted like they didn't know each other, but this was intentional.

guys, the one-shots created in my book are not continuations from each other. these chapter-long imagines are just little blurbs of a desired scenario mustered up by me. there is no connection between them. so in this imagine, chat and ladybug don't know their secret identities. it's not a regular book where everything is connected. sorry i didn't clear that up sooner. hope everyone understands! :)