Thing of the future - PART 1

"Hahaha!" Timebreaker laughed menacingly. "You punks will never catch me where I'm going."

"You wanna bet?" Ladybug challenged, clenching her fists.

"All I have to do is travel to the future and reclaim the Miraculouses from your older selves."

Chat raised an eyebrow. "Huh?"

Timebreaker groaned. "There's no use in wasting my time. Oh wait, that's impossible. Later!"

She began skating quickly towards Chat and Ladybug, gaining momentum. A sinister grin flashed onto her face. "Watch out!" Chat exclaimed. The duo quickly dodged the villainess.

"I don't think so!" Ladybug exclaimed, turning around. At the last second, Ladybug flung her yoyo around Timebreakers' ankle. She slid helplessly behind the villainess. A portal suddenly appeared a few feet away and Timebreaker was heading straight towards it. Ladybug shrieked and punched her eyes shut as the illuminated dimension got closer.

"Ladybug!" Chat exclaimed as his lady was sucked into the glowing portal, her scream cutting off with it.

Ladybug opened her eyes quickly. She was still trailing behind Timebreaker, except they were in the depths of space. She was still skating forwards, although there was no ground under their feet.

Ladybug, clearly shocked, needed to stop this. She felt like she was weightless. She grunted as she swam forward through the space to Timebreaker.

"Take us back!" Ladybug shouted, pulling at Timebreaker's arm.

"Let go!" she barked. "You're going to mess me up!"

"No! You need to take us back now!" Ladybug exclaimed.

"Let go!" Timebreaker grunted. Her wheels began to spark out. She gasped. "You're going to-"

Ladybug glanced up and saw that they were heading right for another bright portal. They both screamed in fear as they went through it.

"AHHHHH!" Ladybug screamed, her arms dancing with shock. She yelped as she fell to the ground, her elbow and knees stopping her fall.

Ladybug rubbed her injured limbs and looked around. Where was she? The sky was grey and lifeless, the streets were empty. She definitely wasn't in Paris.

Then, she spotted Timebreaker. She quickly got to her feet and in a ready stance. "You're done for."

"Chill out," Timebreaker hissed. She sat down on a log stump. "We're both done for."

Ladybug lowered her defenses. "What do you mean?"

"What I mean is that my skates are broken thanks to you," Timebreaker growled.

"Well, where are we?"

"We're in Paris, 10 years into the future," she muttered.

Ladybug gasped. "What? Paris? 10 years into the future?"

"Yep. You sure do ask a lot of questions for a superhero," Timebreaker replied hastily.

"But how?" Ladybug asked next, ignoring her remark.

"I wanted to go 50 years into the future, but when you were fighting with me in the portal, you messed it up!"

"Oh," Ladybug mumbled. "Well, I couldn't of let you gotten away with it. I am a superhero after all."

"Yeah, yeah. Well now, you're going to pay," she hissed, standing up. She clenched her fists angrily.

Ladybug wouldn't have been intimated except for the fact that Alix WAS a black belt in jujitsu. This thought made her shudder. Then again, she was Ladybug right now. She could handle it.

Ladybug brought out her yoyo and began swinging it around. She smiled. "Try me."

Timebreaker screamed and dashed for Ladybug. She quickly dodged the punch sent her way and countered it with a kick. Timebreaker went flying back.

She grunted. "You got lucky. But you won't this time."

Timebreaker flew toward her, catching Ladybug off guard, and threw a punch right to her mouth. The pain shot down her body and pushed her back with an extreme amount of force.

Ladybug slammed painfully against the wall of a building and crumpled to the ground. Looks like Timebreaker had some enhanced physical abilities herself.

Ladybug glanced up and saw Timebreaker slowly advancing towards her. The villainess put on a satisfied grin and brought back her fist. She was about to strike when a metal pole shot out from nowhere and grazed Timebreaker's hand.

She screamed in pain as a trickle of blood escaped the wound. Ladybug watched in surprise as Timebreaker was kicked away by a hooded figure in all black. She landed on the ground, unconscious.

The hooded figure approached her and outstretched a hand. Ladybug hesitantly accepted the hand and stood up beside the man. Her rescuer was much taller than her. She gasped at the glowing green eyes hidden beneath the hood.

"Chat?" she asked, completely shocked.

The man brought down his hood, and Ladybug was right. It was Chat. He had definitely aged since in 10 years. His face looked worn out, his hair was short and wild, but his build was amazing. Ladybug noticed his defined abs and biceps under the black spandex suit. She blushed slightly.

"Ladybug," Chat said. He placed a hand on her shoulder. His voice hadn't changed much except for being a bit deeper. "What are you doing here?"

"I was--with her," Ladybug pointed at Timebreaker. "I'm from 10 years in the past."

"I can tell. This is bad, you shouldn't be here," Chat warned.

"Why?" Ladybug asked, but as soon as she did, another figure dropped from the sky. She glanced over at the person and gasped.

Standing before her was her. 10 years into the future.