Marinette Imagine

Marinette talked with Alya as they rounded the corner to their next class. She stopped in her tracks when she saw Adrien in front of them, having a conversation with Nino. She shrieked and hid behind Alya.

"Girl, what are you doing?" Alya asked, craning her neck to look at her friend.

Marinette didn't reply and instead chose to point out the obstacle. Alya followed her finger and smiled.

"It's just Adrien," she whispered.

"I can't walk by him. We just left gym class and I smell disgusting," Marinette mumbled sheepishly, sniffing her armpits.

Alya stood her friend up. "Calm down. This is Adrien we're talking about. And plus, you don't even smell. You're one of those girls that sweat and no one can tell unless you mention it."

"Marinette!" Adrien suddenly called out. She froze in her spot and put on an awkward smile.

"H-Hey," she replied shakily.

"You dropped your phone this morning and I just wanted to give it back," he said, an angelic smile on his face.

Marinette's smile dropped and she was in total freak out mode. She patted herself down until she realized that she had dropped her phone. The aftermath of gym surely distracted her long enough.

"Oh, t-thanks," she mumbled quietly as Adrien handed her phone back."You're awesome at finding phones. You could be a person who runs those lost and founds. I mean if you wanted to be-"

"I like your wallpaper by the way," Adrien said with a wink, pausing Marinette's babbling. He then walked off.

Marinette stared at Adrien's back with an awkward smile until he was out of sight. After he had left, her smile fell and she shamefully buried her head into Alya's shoulder.

"Let me guess, your wallpaper was of Adrien?" Alya asked with a sigh.

Marinette slowly shook her head up and down.

"Oh, girl," she mumbled as she began to comfort her friend.