Ladynoir Imagine

Chat Noir smirked as he leaned over to Ladybug on a warm, Paris night. The two sat atop a building overlooking the city. "So... what do you say, you and I for dinner tomorrow night under the Eiffel Tower?"

Ladybug crossed her arms and smiled. "Sorry, I can't. Thanks for the offer though, kitty."

Chat huffed and scooted away, his ears drooping slightly. "Worth a shot," he mumbled. "I don't understand. Is there anyone that you like?"

"Actually," Ladybug laughed, looking up into the night sky. "I do like one boy."

"Oh really?" Chat asked, sitting up straight and broadening his chest. He raised an eyebrow as his eyes flared with envy. "Who is this boy?"

Ladybug blushed slightly, twirling a strand of her hair as she thought of the boy. "Adrien Agreste," she whispered thoughtfully, as if the name was sacred.

Chat's eyes widened and now it was his turn to blush. "A-Adrien Agreste?"

"Yes," Ladybug nodded. She covered her face in embarrassment. "I know you two are nothing alike and you probably think I'm crazy, but that's just how I feel." She glanced up at Chat's shocked expression and sighed. "See! Any minute now you're going to say one of your cat puns."

Chat sat in silence. He was shocked. That meant... Ladybug actually liked him! Well, not him personality wise, but... the same person! That counted for something, right?

"You're not saying a pun?" Ladybug observed, looking at Chat in confusion. "Usually you'd say one by now."

"O-Oh!" Chat exclaimed, completely in shock. "That was totally un-purr-fessional of me, my lady. Fur-get that ever happened."

Ladybug blinked a couple times. She then bursted out with laughter.

"What's so funny?" Chat asked.

"You looked so terrified," Ladybug said, wiping tears from her eyes. "It's not the end of the world if you don't make a cat pun here or there, Chat!"

"You have cat to be kitten me! Making puns is special to me!" Chat replied with a smirk.

"Well, anyways, if you ever happen to bump into Adrien, please don't tell him about my crush on him. It's embarrassing and I don't need rumors spread about me," Ladybug winked.

"No worries," Chat smiled warmly. "Your secret is safe with me."