Ladrien Imagine

Adrien laughed slightly at his friend Nino. In his hands was a Ladybug T-shirt his friend had given him. Adrien desperately held back the urge to put on the shirt proudly, and instead thanked his friend.

"No probs, man. You're always rambling on about how you love Ladybug, so I thought it'd be considerate to get you a shirt of her," Nino replied with a shrug.

Alya peeked over Adrien's shoulder and marveled at the shirt. Ladybug's face was on the front, photoshopped on a red and black polka-dotted background. Below it, her name was displayed in a fancy looking font.

"Nino, you have to get me that shirt!" Alya gasped in envy, bringing up her phone to snap a picture.

"Sorry Alya, it's one of a kind," Nino replied, patting Adrien on the back.

Alya sighed and leaned back in her chair. She glanced over to Marinette who looked frozen in shock, her hand gripping the side of the desk.

Alya raised an eyebrow. "What's up?"

Marinette didn't answer and instead shook her head back and forth in disbelief. She couldn't believe Adrien liked Ladybug. That meant he shared her feelings, right? Except he just didn't know it was Marinette under the mask. A smile crept up on her face as she devised a plan.

"What is going on in that head of yours?" Alya asked her friend. "Earth to Marinette?"

"N-Nothing," Marinette replied. A few minutes later, she coughed and groaned in fake pain. "I'm feeling sick, I think I'm gonna go to the nurse."

"Oh? Okay," Alya responded, arching an eyebrow at her friend.

The bell rang and the students shot up out of their desks. Instead of heading to her next class (or the nurse), Marinette slinked away into the bathroom.

*

"Where is Marinette?" Ms. Mendeleiev barked to her physics class.

Alya raised her hand. "She went to the nurse. Said she felt sick."

Ms. Mendeleiev scrunched her nose up in disgust. "Very well. Let's leave her there, then.

She faced the chalkboard when the door suddenly swung open. She growled. "Who is interrupting my class?!"

Standing in the doorway was none other than Ladybug herself. She stood proudly with her hands on her hips like any superhero would. Everyone in the classroom gasped at the sighting, especially Nino, Adrien, and Alya.

Ms. Mendeleiev quickly apologized for her actions when she saw who was standing there. "L-Ladybug, what are you doing here? Is there something wrong?" she asked.

"Nothing wrong," she replied, stealing a glance at Adrien who just stared at her with his mouth slightly agape. "It was uh... asked of me by the principal, Mr. Damocles, to give a short presentation to the students of your class."

"Oh?" Ms. Mendeleiev replied suspiciously. "He had to take time away from my class, huh?"

"Yeah," Ladybug replied shortly. "So I'm going to need a volunteer to help me out."

Her eyes immediately darted to Adrien. Ladybug pointed at him. "You! Young fellow. Come up here with me."

"M-Me?" Adrien stuttered, his eyes wide.

"Yes," she replied, glancing at the Ladybug shirt that was sticking out of his bag. "Nice shirt by the way."

Nino yelled out a thanks as Adrien slowly stood up, his body trembling. Ladybug smiled and skipped over to Adrien. She quickly grabbed him by the arm and pulled him up to the front of the class. Alya had pulled out her phone and was recording the event for her Ladyblog.

"Now this student right here," Ladybug began, placing a hand on Adrien's shoulder. "He has been so hardworking. He deserves a round of applause."

The class began to clap as Adrien surveyed the class awkwardly. He waved to Nino who was cheering for him.

Ladybug faced Adrien suddenly, pulling him close. His face got very red as his green eyes stared deep into hers. Their faces were so close, Adrien could feel her breath on his skin.

"Are you happy?" she asked him softly.

Adrien gulped and nodded slowly, a smile creeping up on his face. Ladybug smiled in contentment. It made her feel happy that she could do this for Adrien. He liked Ladybug, she liked Adrien. It was the perfect match. Deep down, however, it saddened her that he didn't know that Marinette was Ladybug.

"Well, if you're done flirting with my students, you can go on with your point," Ms. Mendeleiev interrupted annoyingly.

Ladybug backed away from Adrien, her face now red with embarrassment. Good thing no one could see that under her mask.

"Right," she laughed. "You can take a seat now, Adrien."

Adrien nodded, his face red, and slowly walked back to his seat. Nino congratulated him with a pat on the back.

Ladybug now had to think of something as the reason she came to the class. If it wasn't obvious enough to the classmates that she only came here for Adrien, then she wasn't out of the woods just yet.

She began to deliver a speech on bravery and the importance of responsibility, which surprisingly, proved useful since Ms. Mendeleiev seemed very moved.

Ladybug finally dismissed herself from the classroom just several minutes before the bell would ring. She had to take off her transformation before Alya caught up to her, or else she would fill her ear with questions.

Marinette exited the bathroom and put on her best 'I'm sick' face. She clenched her stomach in fake pain.

Alya rushed up to her friend excitedly, pinching her shoulder. "Girl, you missed it! Ladybug was giving a speech to our class and you should've seen Adrien when she brought him up to the front! He was as red as a tomato!"

Marinette laughed as the two walked down the hallway. "Really? Tell me all about it."