Chat Noir Imagine

Chat huffed as he watched over Paris from the top of the Louvre. He longed for Ladybug's presence. She had left for a 'secret mission' yesterday and hasn't come back.

He needed to get his mind off of her somehow. Home was his last option and Nino was busy. An idea came to Chat's mind and he smirked. He could go visit Marinette. He leaped off the building and landed on the ground with a thud.

He raced to Marinette's house and looked up at her balcony. He gripped his pole and extended it high enough so he could land on her balcony. He inched over to a window and peeked in. It didn't look like anyone was in there. It was after school, so she wouldn't be there. Oh well, he could just ask her parents.

Chat leaped down from the balcony and released his transformation, carefully so that no one saw him. Adrien headed up to the door of the bakery. He was about to knock when a note caught his eye. It read:

We will be gone on vacation for a week. Please leave any orders/questions to the number listed below and we'll get back to you ASAP. Thank you! -Tom and Sabine Dupain

Adrien groaned. Marinette would be gone too? He huffed and walked away from the door, shoving his hands in his pockets. He decided there wouldn't be anything else to do but transform into Chat and patrol Paris.

Plagg flew out of Chat's shirt pocket. "I'm expecting my payment?"

Adrien nodded. "I know, and I'll make it double. Let's transform?"

Plagg sighed. "Oh, fine. But don't forget my cheese!"

"How could I?" Adrien smirked. "Claws out!"

Chat Noir leaped over to the Eiffel Tower and stared up at the masterpiece. Being on the top would certainly be a good view. He smirked confidently and then began scaling it.

Once he made it to the top, he exhaled and enjoyed the view. He could see all of Paris.

"If only my lady was here to join me," he sighed to himself, then grinned widely. "I'll convince her to when she gets back from her mission."