Kisses and Roses

Ladybug smiled proudly as she reunited the little girl with her parents.

"Thank you, Ladybug and Chat Noir!" the relieved mother exclaimed. She hugged her daughter endearingly.

"Anytime!" Ladybug replied with a wink. Chat joined her then, holding a rose in his hand. He held it out to the superhero.

"Ah, Ladybug. Looking pawsitively beautiful as always," Chat smirked. Ladybug noticed the rose in his hand and put her hands on her hips. She smiled.

"Kitty cat, do you remember the last time you offered me a rose?" Ladybug asked, tilting her head slightly.

"Ah, yes," Chat replied dreamily. "Wasn't I graceful?"

Ladybug laughed and shook her head. "No, I nearly got my Miraculous stolen from 'The Invisible One'."

Chat scratched his chin, looking up to the sky. "Oh. All I remember was my successful attempt at seducing you."

"The only seducing you did, kitty cat, was with Antibug. I'm sure she wouldn't threaten the life of just anyone."

"Oh yeah, she and I really hit it off," Chat replied with a smile, rolling his eyes. "And when I say that, I mean it. She hit me in the leg with her yoyo. Me-ouch."

Ladybug laughed again, causing Chat's heart to flutter. This was it. The approval he had craved for so badly as Adrien. Someone liked him for him.

Then, Ladybug's hand brushed past his, causing him to jump in surprise. She gently took the rose from his hand and kissed him tenderly on the cheek.

"Consider that as a 'thank you' for always being there for me. I couldn't do it without you, Chat Noir," she whispered, sending chills down his spine.

Ladybug then flung her yoyo in the air and soared away. Chat's heart melted as he watched her figure fade away.