Ladrien Imagine

"Please! Don't hurt him any longer. He's innocent," Ladybug urged to the villain. She glanced frantically at Adrien who was at the villain's feet, wincing in pain.

"Oh really?" the villain asked curiously, raising his eyebrow. "Innocent? This brat's fathers' fashion show stole my audience and glory! And I plan to get revenge!"

"Just go, Ladybug!" Adrien shouted.

"Adrien is not a brat!" Ladybug exclaimed to the villain. She bit her lip. "I mean, from what I've heard..."

"Just back off, Ladybug. This situation is between him and I," the villain hissed, raising his weapon up to Adrien's face. He grinned sinisterly. "Now if you'll excuse me, Mr. Agreste has some apologizing to do."

"No!" Ladybug yelled. She flung her yoyo at the villain and soared over to him, snatching the weapon out of his hands. He gasped in shock.

"You're good at putting on a show, but your gig is over," Ladybug smirked, earning a smile from Adrien. She smashed the weapon and the purple akuma flew out.

"No more evil doing for you, little akuma," she proclaimed. She flung her yoyo in the air. "Time to cleanse evil!"

The akuma was successfully captured and when it was released, it was white again.

"Bye-bye, little butterfly," Ladybug waved. "Miraculous Ladybug!" she exclaimed, throwing the weapon into the air and returning things to normal.

"Uh, Ladybug?" Adrien asked shyly, getting to his feet.

"Yeah?" she replied, blushing slightly.

Adrien walked over to her and smiled. "Thanks for saving me."

"No problem. If you ever need saving, just give me a call," Ladybug said. Her earrings beeped.

"I'll remember that," Adrien nodded. He moved closer to her and Ladybug could feel his warm breath linger on her neck. She gulped. He looked at her with his soft green eyes. They stood like that for a minute or two. Gradually, Ladybug felt her face move closer to his.

Adrien inched forward a bit, but then stopped abruptly. He bit his lip and sighed. Ladybug could tell that he was experiencing an internal conflict.

"See you around, Ladybug," he whispered in her ear before quickly moving past her.

Ladybug turned around and watched Adrien leave, her heart lurching. She sighed as her earrings beeped for the second time.

"See you around, Adrien," Ladybug whispered, but he was already gone.