Un-bee-lievable Competition

"M'lady, I brought you flowers," Chat cooed, holding up the colorful bouquet to his partner.

Ladybug smiled flirtatiously as she politely took the flowers from him. "What's the occasion?"

"Eh, just because," Chat winked. "But you know... a kiss would do just fine in return."

"Oh really?" Ladybug questioned. She crossed her arms. "Sorry, but it looks like a good old 'thank you' is all you're gonna get. So thank you."

"Oh well, I tried," Chat grinned, snapping his fingers. He then lowered his head in shame as Ladybug admired the flowers. "Again."

"Ah! A bee!" Ladybug suddenly screamed, dropping the flowers. They fell to the ground, their petals scattered about. Her eyes were glued on the sky.

"Where?!" Chat exclaimed. He brought out his staff. "I'll swat it away," he said in an overly protective tone. After his fail at seducing Ladybug, he tried to make up for it any way he could. And that meant saving her from a tiny little bee.

"I don't think you'll be able to swat HER away!" Ladybug exclaimed in shock, pointing up at the sky.

Chat's eyes followed her gaze and soon he was looking up at the sky in shock as well. His mouth dropped open in revelation as he met the blue eyes of a teenaged girl floating casually in the sky. Her blonde hair was tied in a ponytail that swished behind her in a graceful manner. She was clad in a yellow and black striped suit, and her eyes were hidden behind a yellow and black mask. Everything about her screamed bee.

"Who are you?" Chat asked curiously as the new superhero floated down to the ground.

"The names Queen Bee," the girl replied, touching the grass. Her icy eyes glanced between Ladybug and Chat Noir. "And I know all about you two."

"Uh, nice to meet you, Queen Bee," Ladybug said formally, a little weary about this new guest, but nonetheless outstretched a hand.

"You too, Ladybug," Queen Bee declared casually, her eyes traveling down to the hand outstretched to her. Then she smiled, her icy blue eyes sparked with life, and she raced in and pulled Ladybug into a big hug. Ladybug blinked in surprise before accepting the hug.

Chat watched in shock. Queen Bee's right eye snapped open at him and she laughed lightheartedly. "Well, don't bee a scaredy cat. Join in!"

Chat shrugged, his lips pulled up into a wide smile. He raced over and flung his arms around Ladybug and Queen Bee's shoulder's, squeezing into the hug.

"Can't... breathe!" Ladybug laughed, her voice strained.

Chat let go, feeling rejuvenated. This new superhero definitely lifted his spirits with her positive and upbeat attitude.

"Sorry, I just love giving hugs," Queen Bee apologized, pulling away. "It's such an honor to meet you."

"Oh, please," Ladybug chuckled embarrassingly, waving her hand in the air. "I'm not that important."

"Nonsense!" Chat and Queen Bee exclaimed at the same time. Then, something glinted in the two's eyes as they looked at each other. Competition. Chat would definitely have to compete with this new girl to show he has more admiration for Ladybug than Queen Bee does.

"Uh, you two okay?" Ladybug blinked, looking between Queen Bee and Chat Noir. They were staring daggers at each other. Then, in an instant, their eyes snapped back up towards Ladybug and they smiled simultaneously.

"Yep! It's all good."