Kitty Noir

Chat yawned, stretching out his muscles. His eyes opened and he examined his surroundings in shock. He was in an alleyway.

"What the..." Chat mumbled, sitting up. He moved his arms. "Why am I-"

His eyes grew wide as he saw that his hands were in fact PAWS. Chat yelped in surprise, scrambling the dark and musty alleyway for a mirror or some sort of reflective surface.

Chat slid to a stop in front of a dumpster and a cracked mirror. It was towering high above, which was a startling view. He looked at himself in the mirror and his tiny jaw dropped open.

He was a cat! An actual cat!

Fuzzy gray fur, whiskers, and piercing green eyes shown in the mirror. What had happened? How did he get like this?

"I can't stay like this!" Chat squeaked. "I need to find Ladybug and ask her what happened!"

He then heard approaching footsteps. He turned around and met the ankles of a spotted superhero. His heart skipped a beat as he looked up at Ladybug's face.

"Hey little guy," she cooed, crouching in front of the kitten.

Chat's eyes stared at her in awe as she wrapped her hands around his tiny little body. She cradled him in her arms.

"You're so cute!" she exclaimed, petting Kitty Noir comfortingly. "Wanna help me find my partner Chat Noir?"

Chat was ecstatic. His lady was giving him affection! Everything he wanted! He began to purr unconditionally.

I never want to change back! Chat thought excitedly.

Ladybug giggled. "Let's go find your owner little guy."

Chat's heart dropped as she began walking.

Wait! No! Don't give me up to some crazy girl!

"Stop!" Chat yelled with wide eyes.

Ladybug shrieked in surprise, nearly dropping the kitten.

"What?! Who said that?!" Ladybug exclaimed in shock.

"Me!" Chat replied, staring up at Ladybug. "Me!-OW."

Ladybug blinked and looked down at the kitten in her arms. "Chat?"

"I'm starting to talk cat!" Chat yelled desperately. "Help me-OW! Meow!"

He couldn't talk English anymore. The words wouldn't slide off his tongue.

Ladybug's cheeks heated up as she remembered everything she had said about him. Her head fell slightly. She had to change Chat back to human. Now.

Ladybug threw her yoyo in the air and soared away with Kitty Noir in her arms. She began her quest of looking for the villain that turned Chat into the kitten.