Finding Out- Chat

"We don't have time!" Ladybug yelled to Chat as she struggled to shield herself from the villain. Her earrings beeped again, signaling her transformation would wear off any second.

Chat Noir sprung up into the air, determined to help Ladybug escape before her transformation wore off. As much as he wanted to know who she was behind that mask, he had to respect her wishes.

He landed in front of the villain and smirked. "Sorry buddy, your times up." He brought down his stick on the guys' head, knocking him unconscious.

Ladybug quickly thanked Chat, and began running away when her transformation started peeling off. Chat told himself to look away, but he couldn't. He'd wanted to know for so long.

Her back was to him when he gasped in shock; he knew those jet blue ponytails and pink capri pants anywhere. It was Marinette.

The world seemed to crash down on Chat in that moment. He couldn't believe his eyes. The girl who he had fallen madly in love with was his classmate. Marinette was Ladybug. She was shy around Adrien, but sassy and confident around Chat. It made his heart flutter.

Chat didn't know how to react, but somewhere inside he felt a sense of relief. Now he didn't have to feel guilty about liking Marinette because she and Ladybug were the same girl.

Marinette slowly turned around, her face red with embarrassment. She stared at the ground and mumbled, "Surprise."

"I can't believe I couldn't figure it out sooner," Chat Noir said, shaking his head.

Marinette put her hands on her hips, her sassiness showing abundantly. "I can't believe you couldn't figure it out either kitty cat."

Chat Noir chuckled softly, and then his gaze traveled to the ground. How disappointed would Marinette be if she found out that behind Chat's mask was Adrien, the boy she thought was calm and gentle. Chat was the exact opposite, and he had no idea how Marinette would handle it. But he felt like revealing himself to her was the most appropriate thing to do in that moment. He took a deep breath, and said the unthinkable.