Marichat Imagine

Marinette yelped as she ran away from the villain. She had to transform but couldn't with that guy on her tail.

She kept running until she was on the bridge. The villain grimaced and cornered her. Marinette looked out over the railing. Freezing cold water awaited her below. It wasn't that far of a jump, but still. Being splashed with cold water wasn't her favorite activity.

She faced the villain again. "Later," she smirked, and leaped off the bridge. She watched the water get closer and closer to her, awaiting the water to chill her bones, but instead, a figure blurred past her and before she could process it, she was on land again.

Marinette gasped and looked up at her rescuer. It was Chat Noir. Of course. He was dripping wet but somehow managed to keep a smirk on his face.

"I rescued you, Princess," he said, holding Marinette bridal style.

The villain roared angrily from above. "I'll get you!"

"Me-ouch. What did you do to make him so mad?" Chat complained, jutting a thumb at the man.

"Uh," Marinette said to Chat, stepping down from his arms. She desperately avoided his question. "Thanks. But I could've managed myself. It wasn't that far of a drop you know."

"It's my job to save the day. Now I'd better take care of that villain and fulfill my duties!" he exclaimed, using his extendable pole to land him back on the bridge.

Marinette crossed her arms and sighed. "Oh, that cat..."