Karaoke night

Ladybug groaned as she was pushed into a chair by Chat. He happily skipped over to the karaoke machine and pressed the 'on' button.

"Chat, what are you doing?" Ladybug asked.

"Karaoke of course," Chat replied with a wink. "I'm a pro."

Ladybug rolled her eyes. Next thing she knew, a microphone was in her hand. She widened her eyes and quickly stood up.

"No! I refuse to sing," she urged, trying to hand the microphone back to Chat. He laughed amusingly and ignored her attempt at giving him the mic.

"Don't bug out. I'm sure you'll do purr-fect," Chat responded.

"But I can't sing," Ladybug continued. She scratched the back of her neck embarrassingly. "I wasn't even allowed to join choir. And everyone is allowed to join. At least that's what I thought." She quickly shook her head, getting off topic. "But I don't sing."

"I'm sure you can," Chat replied with a shrug, his eyes scanning the TV screen. He then smiled proudly as he picked a song. "I like this one."

Ladybug inspected the screen and almost laughed at the song choice. Typical. She sat back down.

The intro played smoothly while Chat sung along. Ladybug face-palmed herself. It had to be this song.

"Miraculous! Simply the best! Up to the test when things go wrong!" Chat screeched at the top of his lungs. Ladybug covered her ears in pain.

Chat glanced over at her and grinned. "I'm great, huh?" he said, highly convinced he was the best singer in the world.

"Totally," Ladybug nodded sarcastically.

Chat pouted slightly when he noticed Ladybug wasn't participating, so he yanked her to her feet and encouraged her to sing along.

"Why?!" Ladybug reasoned, crossing her arms.

"You risk your life 24/7 but yet you can't sing this one verse for me?" Chat exclaimed. He had a point.

"Fine!" Ladybug sighed loudly, clearing her throat and inspecting the screen. She readied herself and then let the words flow right out of her mouth.

"Miraculous! The luckiest! The power of luck always so strong!" Ladybug sung perfectly, although slightly annoyed. Chat just stared at her in awe as he watched her belt out the words.

"Even while she's singing she looks flawless," he thought.

"Miraculouuuuuuus!" Ladybug finished strongly. Chat couldn't stop staring at her.

"You sounded amazing," he admitted. "Are you sure that choir instructor was in his right mind when he rejected you?"

Ladybug laughed, blushing slightly. "Oh, thanks. But I don't think I was THAT good."

"Yeah, whatever," Chat replied cheekily. "How about a second round? And this time whoever sings the best gives someone a kiss."

"I hope you're capable of learning how to sing in 2 seconds because there's no way I'm singing again," Ladybug laughed with a wink. "That was a one time thing."

Chat shrugged. "Fair enough. Well, it was fun while it lasted."

"I guess so," Ladybug laughed quietly. "Hey, how do you think the choir teacher will react when I show up to him as Ladybug?"

"Let's just say he'll be very sur-purr-ised."