Chat Noir Imagine

*Based off the comic by sakurarose12 on tumblr. It is in the header above!

"Ladybug?" Chat asked shakily as he watched her spotted yoyo fall hopelessly to the floor. He watched in fear at Ladybug's unmoving figure. Her eyes were closed and bruises covered her face. They had fought another akumatized villain. Ladybug managed to cleanse the akuma, but payed the ultimate price. In the corner, a shadowed figure watched the unaware Chat.

Chat shakily walked over to Ladybug and leaned down beside her.

"H-Hey..." he said, his voice frail. He fell to his knees when she didn't answer and held her body upright. His palms grew sweaty and his eyes watered.

"Hey! Wake up!" he yelled to her. No answer.

He brushed back a piece of her hair, guilt consuming his insides. "Oh god. This is all my fault." He held her head close to his chest. "No. No no no. Nononono," he weeped.

Tears fell from his eyes as he realized the direness of the situation. Ladybug was gone. He began to cry hard, his breaths hitched. He began shaking Ladybug back and forth.

"Open your eyes!" he cried, tears streaming down his face. His body shuddered with sadness. "Please!"

Ladybug continued to lie motionless in his arms, no sign of life evident on her battered face.

The shadowy figure stepped out from the corner with delight. It was Hawkmoth. "Look at what you've done," he said coldly, making sure to build the guilt on Chat.

Chat snapped his head up, his eyes red and puffy. He firmly held Ladybug in his arms. "Stay away! Don't touch her!" he barked at Hawkmoth furiously.

Hawkmoth summoned an evil akuma and it began fluttering away from him. He smiled sinisterly. "I won't," he whispered. "But you will."

Chat watched in shock as the akuma landed on his bell. Immediately, his body began to be swallowed by the purple sludge. He noticed the content look on Hawkmoth's face as he was being consumed by the akuma's power.

Chat stared at the ground, a tear streaming down his face. His normally black outfit was now all white.

"Perfect. Now 'Chat Blanc'," Hawkmoth said. "Bring me her mira--!!"

WHOOSH!

The villain quickly dodged a pole that came shooting towards him. Shocked, he glanced at the pole and then at Chat Blanc.

"Thank you, Hawkmoth," Chat said slowly, getting to his feet. His eyes stayed trained to the floor as he protectively held Ladybug in his arms. He then looked up at Hawkmoth, his eyes a glowing yellow, and smirked.

"Now I can rip you to pieces."

GAH IM SORRY FOR ALL THE SAD/ANGSTY CHAPTERS BUT I COULDNT HELP IT. CHAT WAS SO BADASS AND CUTE IN THIS COMIC. OKAY BYE.