Marinette Imagine

Marinette smiled sheepishly and waved to the class. She had to give a presentation on current events, and she was assigned the superhero, Ladybug. Funny, huh?

Marinette nervously glanced around the room. She saw Chloe whispering to Sabrina, probably about how awkward she was being.

"So, Ladybug..." Marinette began, clearing her throat. She felt Adrien's gaze upon her, which made the situation harder.

"Ladybug is pretty cool, huh?" Marinette chuckled.

The class stood silent. Marinette huffed and went on. She had to get the class excited somehow.

"And Ladybug's sidekick is a cat!" Marinette smiled enthusiastically. The class cheered, and Adrien smiled slightly.

Marinette went on, spewing facts about the hero, when finally, the class bell rang. She ran back to her seat and packed up her things.

"Great job," Alya chuckled. "Perfect for my Ladyblog!"

Marinette gasped. "You were recording that?" Alya nodded and Marinette's head sunk.

"I was a total klutz!" Marinette sighed.

"At the beginning, maybe. But at the end you were a pro! If I didn't know any better, I'd say you were Ladybug herself!"

Marinette froze. She forced a smile. "Yeah... but I'm not! Because a total klutz like me could never save the day! Psh!"

Alya chuckled, grabbing her stuff. "You're right. What was I thinking?"

Marinette let out a sigh of relief when someone called her name.

"Marinette," Adrien said, smiling at her with his emerald eyes. "I loved your presentation. Good job." He walked away before Marinette could reply.

Marinette's jaw dropped. He told her that he loved her presentation! Marinette couldn't believe it. Alya laughed and dragged her starstruck friend away before she fainted right there.