Adrienette Imagine - PART 2

You guys asked for it, so you got it! :) I hope you enjoy!

*

"Marinette!" Adrien called. He felt extremely guilty for what happened. Chloe just cackled. "Hahaha! I showed that foolish fool!" she laughed.

"What is wrong with you, Chloe?" Adrien snapped at her. "I only accepted your invitation because I felt sorry for you. Now I don't," Adrien got up and began to chase after Marinette when Chloe stopped him.

"What are you saying??" Chloe barked angrily at him, his arm firmly in her grip.

"I'm saying that I'm going to take Marinette to prom and not you," Adrien replied, then jerked his shoulder back.

Chloe gasped and stumbled away. "You will be hearing from MY daddy!!" she threatened to Adrien.

He shrugged and exited the classroom. He looked down the hall for Marinette but couldn't find her anywhere. Then, something terrifying caught his eye.

A girl with jet black hair was walking up to him with a black and white polka dotted dress on and long polka dotted gloves. She wore a black and white polka dotted mask to secure her identity. Adrien's breath hitched in his throat as the girl approached him. She smirked at him and gently grabbed his face. Then she walked past him and into the classroom.

Adrien quickly turned around and peeked into the classroom where the masked girl was standing in front of Chloe, her face twisted in anger.

"Marinette, is that you?" Adrien whispered incredulously as he stared at the girl.

The signature purple outline that appeared on all akumatized villains showed up on her face, and that's when his suspicions were correct. Marinette was akumatized.

"I am Miss Fortune!" she boomed, her voice loud and deadly. She pointed at Chloe. "And you, Chloe Bourgeoisie, are not lucky today!"

Adrien gasped and fled to the bathroom. Plagg flew out quickly. "We need to save Marinette and Chloe," Adrien told Plagg.

"I thought you didn't like Chloe?" Plagg yawned.

"I don't want her to die," Adrien said, rolling his eyes. "Transform, Chat Noir!"

He transformed and leaped out of the bathroom. He flew into the classroom. "Sorry to ruin the purr-ty, but I can't let you do this," he said with a smirk.

Miss Fortune growled. "Get out of here, stupid cat!" she pushed Chat back with an unseen force.

He slammed into the wall and groaned. "Geez, even I don't have those mad skills."

"What can I say, I am better after all," Miss Fortune said with a smirk. She faced Chloe again and held up a ball of dark energy.

"Help me Chat Noir!!!" Chloe wailed.

"Where are you Ladybug..." Chat Noir thought to himself as he got to his feet. He was pulled from his thoughts as a ball of dark energy flew towards him. He dodged it and jumped over to Miss Fortune.

"Come on, Marinette. I don't want to fight you," Chat Noir said to her.

"I'm not Marinette!" she barked and then pushed him away. He crashed into a book shelf and its contents poured out all over him. He groaned in pain.

Miss Fortune faced Chloe again and smiled sinisterly. She held up a ball of energy. "Time to erase you from existence. No one needs a cold hearted person here like you."