Jennavive

January 13th, 2007

January 13th, 2007

"Do you feel that little kick? She has a strong one. Don't you little girl?" Jessica pressed her fingers to her belly, waiting for her baby to kick again so she could show Sam. 

"Wow! What a kick. We should sign her up for karate." Sam giggles as he puts his head to Jessica's belly. 

"Hehe, we should. She likes to move around."

"Like her mother! Aren't you excited?" Sam picks his head up and goes to the floor to rub Jessica's feet.

"Ah!" Jessica says quietly as she squints her eyes and clenches her teeth, with her hand close to her stomach.

"Jessie, are you okay? Is that pain back again?" Sam stands up sitting next to Jessica and taking her hand.

"Yea, it was a bit more of a shaper pain."

"Maybe we should call the Dr. Hoover. I don't want you to be in pain." 

"No, Its fine. Pain like this is normal. Pregnancies can hurt. Right?" Jessica turns her head to Sam in concern.

"Jess, how about I make an appointment tomorrow, we can see whats going on in there." 

"Ok."

*******************

That Night

"Sam! Please help me, something is wrong." Jessica pats Sam's shoulder waking him in a sense of urgency. Sam pops up from his sleep, to see what's wrong.

"Jessie, calm down baby, what's wrong?"

"Something is wrong Sam, something is really wrong." Jessica begins to cry loudly in pain as she lays in her bed rolled up in a ball with her arms wrapped around her stomach.

"Deep breaths... What hurts?" 

"Sam I feel like she is coming. It is all wet down there. Call the ambulance." Before Sam does anything, he picks up the sheets to see blood everywhere.

"Stay here baby, everything is going to be okay." Sam gets up, and runs downstairs running his hands through his hair in distress.

"*** what's your emergency?" 

"Um. My wife, she is pregnant, and some-something is very wrong. There is blood everywhere. I need an ambulance. Now!" Sam stutters as he tells the operator his address.

"Help is on the way Sir. I need you to keep your wife still, don't let her stand, and do no, I repeat do not let her push." 

"Push? She isn't even close to her due date!" Sam says in a strong, tense tone.