Chapter 60

"Oh Pippa! Look at that! I'm home!" Jazzy squeals, running up to Pippa, after they land.

"Jazzy, you're from Brooklyn," Pippa teases.

"Well, yes, but I just love the British Isles so much! They're all like my second home. Scotland, Ireland, England..."

"Will you give me the insider's tour?" Pippa smiles.

"Oh, that's cute. You thought that you would leave this country without it." Both of them laugh.

The cast goes through customs in a big group, and then, they all hop on a bus that's waiting to take them to the hotel that they're staying at, St. James' Court Hotel.

"Oh my goodness, Jazzy, everything is so gorgeous!" Pippa remarks, looking at all of the historic buildings. Her breath is especially taken away at the hotel, though. It looks almost like a royal palace.

"This is quite the way to end the tour," Lin says, once everyone gets out. "I'm going to miss each and every one of you so much!"

Everyone smiles, sadly, and then heads into the hotel.

"When's Renee's flight getting in?" Jazzy whispers to Pippa.

"Oh! I don't know! I think that it's getting in tomorrow at about noon, though."

"Oh! I have one more announcement to make!" Lin calls. Everyone's attention turns to him. "The whole cast of this tour is going to see Matilda in the theatre district tonight!"

Everyone starts to cheer. Pippa can't believe that Lin got them all tickets. He's so great, and she's going to miss him so much.

"I loved that book so much when I was little!" Jazzy says. Pippa agrees. It was certainly one of her favorites as a kid, too.

As soon as the two girls get to their hotel room, they begin to blast the soundtrack to Matilda, and root through their suitcases searching for something to wear.

"Why is it that I have a unicorn onesie at a closer reach than an outfit that's actually presentable?" Pippa asks, rhetorically.

"Honestly, me too," Jazzy laughs. "Can I borrow that shirt that you were wearing the other day when we were stage-dooring? I have a scarf that it would look super cute with."

"Sure!" Pippa replies, tossing the shirt at Jazzy. "This is cute! I forgot that I owned this!" she then says, pulling out a long-sleeved, olive green t-shirt dress to wear. Pippa pairs that with a long, fake-gold necklace, and black ankle boots.

Jazzy is wearing Pippa's shirt, which was sweater with black and metallic-looking silver stripes, and a red scarf, with a pair of capri-length jeans, which were nice for being jeans, and black ballet flats.

"Dang, we look cute," Jazzy says, looking at both of their outfits in the mirror.

"I'd date us," Pippa agrees.

"Girl, I'd marry us," Jazzy says, sassily. Both of them erupt into a fit of giggles.

"Have you ever seen a show in London before?" Pippa asks.

"I've seen Wicked and A Little Night Music on the West End," Jazzy replies.

"Oh my goodness Jas! I'm so jealous! A Little Night Music is my favorite show!" Pippa tells her.

"Really? I never knew that," she says, taking a mental note of that fact in case she ever needs to know it.

The two girls head to the hotel lobby, where most of the cast is already waiting to go to the show. Everyone is very excited.

"Well, what do you say? Should we be off to the theater?" Lin asks.

Everyone cheers in response. While they're walking out, Lin gives them all their tickets. Jazzy and Pippa are very excited to see that Lin made sure they got seats next to each other.

"We must be taking up, like, half of the theater," Jazzy jokes.

"Seriously! Lin must've gotten these tickets so far in advance! I can't believe that he didn't tell us!" Pippa remarks.

"He's good at keeping secrets, that's for sure!"

"Vanessa must've rubbed off on him! I still can't believe how long she waited to tell us all about the baby!" Pippa says.

"Oh my gosh, you need to get over that," Jazzy rolls her eyes, but giggles at the same time.

Soon, the cast arrives at the theater. Some kind ushers help them to their seats and soon, the show starts. Surprisingly, nobody seemed to come up to the cast and ask them for pictures. Usually, at least one person recognizes Pippa when she goes to the theater, and Lin gets recognized literally everywhere.

As soon as the music of the overture starts, everyone is entranced with the show. All too soon, it's intermission.

"Is that as great as I think it is?" Jazzy asks.

"Absolutely! I could never have done that when I was that little," Pippa admits.

"Me neither. Every day, I admire kid actors more and more."