Chapter 178

The day after the incoming cast members see the show, Pippa, Jazzy, Carleigh, Addy, and Kasey decide to go out for lunch. They want to spend some time with their old friends. Jessa, Lana, and Kaitlyn take some of the new girls to Animal Kingdom for the afternoon.

Addy wants to get the scoop on Steven, as Kasey needs to do with Daniel. Both girls are extremely good friends, and just want to make sure that the boys won't hurt Pippa and Carleigh.

"So," Addy begins tactfully, walking up beside Pippa, "tell me about Steven."

"Oh my gosh, Addy, he's absolutely amazing," Pippa gushes. "Honestly, I know that your first meeting was a little bit awkward, and I'm sorry about that, but once you get to know him, you'll realize how great he is."

"I'm glad," Addy smiles. "I really do look forward to getting to know him better." She pauses. "So, when's the wedding?"

Pippa laughs. "We have been pretty busy. We haven't discussed it too much, really. It will definitely be after we open The Sound of Music, though. We might even wait until we both leave, if I'm being honest. We'll see."

Addy smiles. "Just make sure I get an invitation."

"Obviously," Pippa replies, poking her little cousin.

Meanwhile, Kasey and Carleigh are having a similar conversation. "Soooo, Daniel," Kasey begins. "Is it serious?"

"Not really..." Carleigh admits. "I mean, like, it could be, but right now we are still getting to know each other and all... I love Pippa and Steven but I also know that they moved a bit faster than an average couple... we aren't looking for anything like that, quite yet."

"Alright," Kasey replies. "If he hurts you, then I'm coming after him, and won't settle until I have his head on a stick."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, don't you think that that is a little bit intense?" Carleigh giggles.

"Absolutely not. If he hurts my best friend... if he breaks your heart, then I'll break his bones."

"This is why we are friends, Kasey Winslow," Carleigh laughs. "You can chill, though, because we are taking things super slowly."

"Where are you in your relationship? Like, are you just hand-holding, or are you kissing... you know what I mean?"

"Just hand-holding," Carleigh assures. "Nothing more, as of right now."

"Alright, you're fine, then," Kasey tells her friend. "Let me know when you kiss and I'll go give him the same talk about hurting you."

Carleigh laughs. "You're not that violent. You won't really tell him all of that."

"You're right... I won't." Kasey smiles at her best friend. "I've really missed you."

"I've really missed you, too," Carleigh replies.

--------------------------

After lunch, Pippa decides that it would be good to let Addy and Steven get to know each other a bit better. She asks Jazzy if she can borrow one of their Disney passes, and the three of them head over to Magic Kingdom. Addy is excited, as she has never been before.

"Wait, like literally never?" Pippa asks, with amazement.

"Nope," she replies.

"Wow, Steve, we only have a few hours to give Addy the entire Disney experience," Pippa laughs.

"I think we can make that happen," Steven replies, with a smile growing on his face. "First stop is some mouse ears for the kid."

"Kid?" Addy scoffs, rolling her eyes. "I'm 18... almost."

"Almost..." Steven mocks. "So, what I'm hearing is that you really aren't a legal adult yet?" Addy rolls her eyes as he chortles. "Don't take it personally. I call everyone a kid. Now, about those mouse ears..."

Pippa takes Addy into a shop and they pick out a pair for her and purchase them, then they head outside to do some rides.

"What do you want to do first?" Pippa asks. "We can go to a kiosk and load on a fastpass."

"Let's go see what they have," Steven suggests. "They run out sometimes."

"Good idea," Pippa agrees. The three of them walk over, and the whole time, Addy can't stop smiling. She looks around, taking in all of the sights.

Addy quickly realizes that this is called the "Happiest Place on Earth" for a reason. Everybody seems to be having the time of their lives, with the exception of a few dads who look slightly miserable.

They end up picking out fastpasses for the Winnie The Pooh ride, and zoom through the line. Addy thinks it is adorable, as the three of them sit down in a honeypot car, with Pippa squeezed in the middle, between her fiance (who Addy can tell Pippa is very in love with, which gives her some reassurance) and her cousin.

"That was the cutest thing that I've ever seen," Addy remarks as they step off of the ride.

"Isn't it adorable?" Pippa agrees. "Where to next?"

Steven pulls up the app on his phone, and notices that the line for the The Little Mermaid ride is pretty short, so they decide to head towards that.

By the time that Pippa has to leave to get to her show, the group is having such a great time, that Pippa suggests that Steven and Addy stay until the park closes.

"You two should spend some time one-on-one getting to know each other," Pippa insists. "I'll see you two later, alright?"

"Alright. Break a leg tonight," Steven replies, sharing a quick parting kiss with Pippa. Addy gives her cousin a hug, and then, Pippa walks away.

Steven looks at Addy. "Well, it looks like it's just you and me now..."