Chapter 134

Chapter 134

"What's the plan for today?" Steven asks Pippa.

"Um, I don't know... I don't really have anything planned," Pippa admits. "Do you have anything in mind?"

"I don't know..." Steven says. He pulls out his phone. "According to Google, there are lots of tourist attractions, though. Um, there are beaches, gardens... ooo! A water park!"

Pippa stifles a giggle as a smile grows upon her face. "It's supposed to be nice and warm today..."

"Some of these rides look sort of intense... are you up for it, Soo?"

"Of course!" Pippa exclaims, with a laugh. "We just have to leave with enough time for me to take a nap before the show."

"That's fair enough," Steven chuckles. "Go get your swimsuit on and then, we can head out there."

As Pippa is rooting through her suitcase for her bikini top, her phone dings.

"Steve, will you look at that?" Pippa asks.

She hears her boyfriend chuckle. "It's Kaitlyn. She wants to know if we want to join her and Brett at the water park today, but Jazzy and Ant already have plans."

Pippa laughs. "Wow, that worked out well. Tell her that we are planning on going already so we will see them there."

"Alright," Steven replies.

They head to the park, and stake out their spot on some lounge chairs before Pippa enthusiastically heads to one of the slides.

"Slow down there, girly," Steven teases, running after her. "I never would've guessed you as an adrenaline junkie."

"Not until it comes to water slides," Pippa laughs. "And trust me, it's not all water slides."

"Alright," Steven laughs, as the couple steps into the line.

They ride a few slides, their favorite being one on a double tube. Steven sits in the back and plays with Pippa's hair at first, and then, they suddenly start to go down a big drop. Pippa screams and grabs onto Steven's legs so tightly, as if her life depends on it. Soon, though, they decide to meet up with Kaitlyn and Brett.

The other couple is just as soaked as Steven and Pippa are.

"What a coincidence seeing you here," Pippa laughs, giving Kaitlyn a hug. "Look at that. It's my show husband and my real life boyfriend," she whispers in her ear, as Brett and Steven are conversing about something or other.

"Hey, he's my real-life boyfriend, and I'd prefer that you don't remind me that he has to be all lovey with you every day," Kaitlyn sasses. Pippa giggles.

"Don't worry, you know that I'd never lay a finger on him outside of that show, whether Steve were in my life or not."

"I know," Kaitlyn admits.

"So, how's life been in the Brettlyn world?" Pippa asks.

"Good. We haven't fought yet, so I guess that's a plus," Kaitlyn laughs.

"I can't picture you two fighting," Pippa says.

"Aw, thanks Pippa," Kaitlyn smiles. "I can't picture you and Steven ever fighting either."

"Hopefully we won't..." Pippa replies. "Not for a long time, at least. Maybe it will be okay if we ever get married-"

Pippa cuts herself off. She can't believe that she just said that. Neither her nor Steven have ever even brought it up in conversation with each other. Pippa feels her face grow pink with a blush as she stares at the ground.

"Pippa, are you planning our future over there?" Steven asks, whipping his head around, without missing a beat.

"Oh, um... um..." Pippa stutters, "no..."

"Okay," Steven replies, with a shrug, and turns back to Brett. "Isn't she adorable?"

"I don't know... I'm a little biased but Kaitlyn is a little cuter," Brett replies.

"Nah, man, I think Pippa's the cutest."

"Let's just face the fact- both of our girls are great," Brett laughs.

"Agreed."

------------------

A while later, Brett and Kaitlyn leave Pippa and Steven to ride some of the crazier rides. Just as Kaitlyn isn't a fan of roller coasters, she was worried about some of the big rides at the waterpark. Brett, being an amazing boyfriend per usual, skipped out on them with Kait.

"Pips, will you ride this one with me?" Steven asks, pointing to a huge slide that may or may not go upside down- Pippa can't tell.

"Uh, I guess so..." Pippa replies, grabbing Steven's hand and following him into the line.

They wait for a few minutes before they get up to the front of the line. Steven and Pippa have a good view of the slides from here. They're single rider slides, that Steven and Pippa will be able to race in. With lots of drops and the full, 360 degree loop that Pippa was afraid of.

"Wow," Pippa mutters, "that's um... that's really big and crazy."

"Are you okay? You look a little bit scared," Steven tells her.

"Um... Yeah, I'm okay," Pippa lies, with tears forming in her eyes. "I just... I don't know. It looks scary."

"Hey, you don't have to ride it if you don't want to," Steven tells Pippa.

Pippa won't admit it, but as she stands there crying, she knows that she does have to ride it, because otherwise, she is afraid Steven will think she is a wimp. That's one thing she doesn't want. 

--------------

hey everyone! it's abbydancesx here... darkdisrepair published the wrong chapter so i took matters into my own hands ahaha. sorry to anyone who may have been confused. you can anticipate the chapter that i just pulled down in a few days ;)