Chapter 121

Before Pippa knows it, their flight is landing. The entire cast stood up to get their luggage out of the compartments above, and then they stepped off the plane.

"What do you want to do for the rest of the day?" Jazzy asked Anthony and Pippa. "We have a while until night time, and we probably should try and get used to the new time zone."

"We could do another movie night. That hasn't happened in a while," Anthony suggested.

"Do we have access to the theatre?"

"Not just the theatre, Jazzy, it's the Sydney Opera House, remember?" Pippa laughed. "I don't think so, I think they're opening it for us tomorrow."

"Well, we can go to a random conference room or something," Jazzy said, shrugging.

"Sure. Do you want to ask everyone else about it?"

"Definitely."

The cast quickly discussed their movie options and agreed to meet in a 'random conference room' with their blankets, pillows, and snacks about two hours after they were scheduled to arrive at the hotel.

Pippa was rooming by herself, which felt a little lonely at first when she stepped inside. There was only one bed this time.

It didn't feel quite so lonely when Carleigh came bounding in the door, with Pippa's cinnamon roll emoji pillow in her hand.

"Hey, you forgot this on the plane," Carleigh said.

"Thanks, Carleigh," Pippa said gratefully. "Who are you rooming with?"

"I'm with Jessa this time around. We're right next door, and I know you're alone this time, so if you ever want to just chill out, just come over."

Pippa nodded. "I will, thanks. Also, what do you know about the Jessa/Lana situation now? Have they considered dating each other?"

"I think Jessa's still trying to keep her distance, romantically, I guess," Carleigh said thoughtfully. "She's being extremely conscious and sometimes I just want to shove them together and just make them hold hands or something."

"I think they're not ready yet."

"Yeah, I know. Jessa is holding out to make sure that she doesn't ruin their friendship, which I totally understand, but, it's still frustrating to watch."

"Same, honestly, Carleigh."

~~~~~~~~~

A few hours later, everyone assembled in their conference room. Someone had figured out how to use the projector. Pippa had never seen so many pillows, blankets, and food in her life in one room.

Jazzy and Anthony were cuddled together in the corner, Carleigh was lying on her stomach under a random table that had been in the room, Araella was busy creating some sort of dessert masterpiece, and Jessa was reading a book. Lana was on her phone.

"Alright, what movie do we want to watch?" Daveed asked the cast. "We have all of Pippa's Netflix account to watch."

"Why are we using my account?" Pippa demanded, laughing. "Why not yours, Daveed?"

"Because Jazzy logged us into this projector, and she knows your password, not mine," Daveed explained. "How does something Disney sound? Suggestions?"

"We could watch Zootopia!" Ariana squealed, so loudly that Carleigh jumped and hit her head on the table.

"Jesus Christ," Carleigh complained. "Not so loudly next time, or else I might get a concussion."

"Sorry, Carleigh," Ariana apologized. "I'm just a hardcore Nick and Judy shipper and I love that movie to the ends of the earth."

Daveed turned off the lights and everyone settled in for the movie. Occasionally Pippa could see someone's phone screen light up, and she was pretty certain that Thayne was sneakily recording Carleigh's reactions to the movie and putting them on Snapchat.

Pippa hadn't seen Zootopia before, but, forty minutes in, and she was in love with it. The animation was great, and the animals were all adorable. She was admittedly freaked out by some of the possessed animals, but she got through it by texting Steven random animal emojis.

Halfway through, Daveed turned on the lights and started tossing bags of chips at people. "Snack break!" he exclaimed.

"Next time, a warning, before you turn the lights on," Jessa grumbled, shoving her face into her blanket. "I hate the light. I am a creature of darkness. Let me live in my natural habitat."

"Sorry, Jessa," Daveed said, rolling his eyes. "Lights are going out in ten seconds."

"Thank the lord," Jazzy commented.

They resumed the movie.

Someone started throwing chips at Pippa, and she couldn't figure out who it was for at least ten minutes of the movie. Finally, she caught Oak's eye by accident and he started laughing.

"Oak, you little sneak," she hissed at him. He just shrugged.

"More chips for you, then, Pipster," he told her. She started throwing the Doritos back at him.

"The spicy ones are disgusting. You take your spicy Doritos back," she retorted.

Oak picked up some of the chips, and, while making deliberate eye contact with Pippa the entire time, shoved an entire stack of them in his mouth at once.

"You are so gross, Oak," Pippa laughed.

After the movie was over, everyone was too lazy to get up and turn the lights on, so they ended up staying in the conference room for a few more hours.

"Hey, what do you guys want for dinner?" Daveed asked a while later.

"Pizza!"

"Alright," Daveed laughed. "Pizza it is. Pippa, do you want something different? Does pizza dough have eggs in it?"

"Just get me a salad or something, it's fine," Pippa said.

Daveed disappeared to go order pizza, and everyone else resumed whatever they had been doing.

Pippa flopped down on her blanket and started to text Steven until the pizza came. 

--------------------------------

well it's abby here with an update because i got bored and felt like feeding you all haha. 

also, i'm incredibly excited to announce that my audition results came back and i got into the musical! after break is over, updates will probably come slower because both anna and i will be working on our musicals.

thank you all so much for reading!

-abby