Chapter 120

The next day, the entire cast finds themselves back at the airport. They are heading to Sydney, Australia. Everyone was extremely excited for this stop, because they were performing at the famous Sydney Opera House, and Vanessa was due to have her baby soon.

Once they get on the plane, they all settle in. They're all getting very used to this by now. Jazzy sits next to Pippa, since they won't be rooming together in Sydney, and Lana and Kaitlyn are right behind them.

Nobody is really looking forward to the long flight, but they are hoping it will go fast since they're a tight-knit company. They were locked in a theater together for days on end, so they can deal with this, right?

Before they know it, the pilot begins takeoff, and they're in the air.

"Pippa, I'm hungry," Jazzy complains. "Do you have any food?"

"Jazzy, couldn't you have dealt with this half an hour ago, in the airport?" Pippa groans.

"I wasn't hungry then," Jazzy whines.

"You sound like you're five," Pippa mutters under her breath. "I only have graham crackers and my water bottle. You're welcome to both, but please don't take everything."

"I don't want those," Jazzy replies. "Does anyone have food?" she asks, standing up. A roar of answers begin, and somebody throws a bag of goldfish, which hit Jazzy right on the back of her head.

"Sorry!" Anthony calls.

"You'll pay for that, Ramos," Jazzy screams.

"Do you want the crackers or not?"

Jazzy sighs. He has a point. Lana hands an apple through the seat, and Jazzy sits back down with the crackers and apple.

"Does anyone want to play Heads Up?" Kaitlyn asks after a few minutes.

"Wow, she's changed from Sorry," Jazzy mutters.

"I'll play," Lana replies.

"Me too," Pippa and Brett say in unison. Most of the others are already asleep or don't want to play, so it's just the four of them.

"Okay, we rotate around three times, and whoever guesses the most after their three turns are up wins," Kaitlyn announces.

"She's probably going to win," Brett whispers to Pippa.

"I mean, you're not wrong," Pippa laughs.

"We are playing the Broadway category," Kaitlyn announces, holding her phone up to her forehead.

Once it counts down, the first thing to come up is "Defying Gravity."

Pippa begins to belt out the ending whoooaaa-oh-oh, and Kaitlyn guesses it right away.

"Pippa, some of us want to sleep," Daveed calls from across the plane, subsequently waking up Thayne, who is next to him. Thayne groans and smacks Daveed.

"Sorry," Pippa laughs.

After Kaitlyn finishes, and gets an unsettlingly high amount of guesses, it's Pippa's turn.

She guesses Jonathan Larson, and then, she gets Miss Saigon.

"It's set in the capital of Communist Vietnam!" Kaitlyn says.

"They just revived it on Broadway," Brett adds. "The first word is what you call an unmarried teacher who is a woman."

"Miss?" Pippa asks, confused.

"Yeah, keep going!" Lana exclaims. Pippa stands there, confused.

"Just pass," Brett tells her after a few seconds. Pippa pulls the phone up, and guesses her next one, The Sound of Music, right away.

Once she's done, she looks through the list.

"Miss Saigon?" Pippa exclaims. "Y'all, that's such a great show! How did you not know it?"

"Pippa, that was you that didn't know Miss Saigon," Lana remarks.

"Oh," Pippa laughs. "Well, Lana, you're up."

When Lana goes through, she gets only one less than Kaitlyn, which makes Kaitlyn mad. Lana might actually beat her.

Brett does even worse than Pippa, which puts him in last, but he just laughs about it.

Kaitlyn goes again, and then, it's Pippa's turn.

"Oh!" Lana exclaims. "This is an asian actress, um.... she sings soprano and has been in a bunch of iconic shows..."

"Lea Salonga?" Pippa guesses.

"No..." Brett says. "Um, she's really pretty, and can hit high notes really well..."

"Is it that girl in Phantom?" Pippa guesses. "Ali something?"

"No," Kaitlyn laughs.

"Eva Noblezada? From MISS SAIGON?"

Everyone laughs, and shakes their head.

"I'm out," Pippa says, flipping the phone up on top of her head to pass.

When she is finished, she looks at the answer, and her eyes widen.

"Really guys?" she asks, stifling a laugh.

"I can't believe you didn't get it," Kaitlyn chuckles.

"You guys could have been a little bit more descriptive with it," Pippa rolls her eyes.

They all laugh, and continue the game.

In the end, Lana wins.

"No!" Kaitlyn exclaims. "I want a recount!"

"Kait," Brett laughs. "You got second place. Accept it."

"No!" she screams. "I never lose!"

She laughs while saying this, so everyone knows it's all in good fun, but it's hysterical for everyone who is awake to watch.

"Kaitlyn's loosing now?" Daveed asks. "I guess that means that it's time for a game of Sorry."

~~~~~~~~~~~

AHH CHRISTMAS EVE (OR HAPPY HOLIDAYS IF YOU'RE NOT INTO THAT KIND OF THING)