Chapter 173

Pippa, Steven, Anthony, Jazzy, and the Mirandas met to go Magic Kingdom the next day. Sebastian was practically bouncing off the walls with excitement. In a little carrier, baby Averie was nestled wearing a tiny pair of mouse ears.

"Averie!" Pippa squealed, gently tickling the baby. Averie gave a bubbly laugh and flailed her arms at Pippa.

"Sebastian!" Jazzy exclaimed, chasing the little boy around. "Come over here, you stinker. You know you want to see your favorite Schuyler Sister, right?"

Sebastian stopped and looked around. "Renee is here?!" he shouted, eyes brightening.

"You just got betrayed," Anthony snorted. "What. A. Savage."

"Sebastian Miranda!" Lin scolded.

As they headed toward the bus that would take them to Disney, Averie dropped something on the ground.

"Here, I got it," Pippa said. It was a stuffed animal.

More specifically, a velociraptor.

"Is that what I think it is?" Anthony laughed.

"What, Carleigh's gift?" Vanessa asked, laughing. "It's Averie's favorite. It's the only one she ever plays with. Even though there's plenty of purple elephants and bears around, too."

"Did she name it?"

"No, not yet. He's just kind of nameless," Lin said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When they finally get into the park, Sebastian immediately wants to ride the Buzz Lightyear ride, so they divide and conquer. Pippa and Vanessa stayed with Averie, and then Jazzy, Anthony, Steven, Lin, and Sebastian got in line for the ride.

After about a half-hour, the group emerged back out of the ride.

"Who won?" Pippa asked.

"It was Steven, Jazzy, and Sebastian," Lin complained. "We were robbed, Anthony."

"We won!" Sebastian squealed. "We beat dad!"

"Good, Sebastian, that means you get that ice cream I promised," Vanessa said, patting Sebastian on the head.

Sebastian stuck out his tongue at Lin.

"Wait, what?!" Lin exclaimed. "You promised him ice cream if he won?!"

"Of course I did, I needed to motivate him somehow!" Vanessa laughed.

"Couple goals," Jazzy declared. "Where to next?"

"Let's ride 'Small World,'" Pippa suggested. "I've been looking forward to it for a long time."

This time, Lin and Anthony took the time with Averie. Neither of them wanted to get the music stuck in their heads, so they agreed that they would take Averie to see Cinderella while the girls (plus Steven and Sebastian) rode Small World.

Pippa and Jazzy sat in one car, and the Steven with a random dude, and then Vanessa and Sebastian.

The entire time, Pippa and Jazzy were jamming out to the Small World song, making up funny lyrics. Steven seemed over the fact that he was on the ride, and he was instead studying the map that he was holding. He didn't even look up when Pippa made up an amazing riff.

"Look!" Sebastian squealed. "They're on a boat!"

"On a ship that was New York bound," Vanessa told her son.

"No, silly momma, they're not going to New York," Sebastian said rolling his eyes. "That's dumb. It's a Small World, not a small New York."

"Well," Vanessa laughed. "That makes sense."

~~~~~~~~~~~

After that, they met up with Averie, Lin, and Anthony. Lin had brought Vanessa evidence that they'd actually taken Averie to go see Cinderella.

"Cinderella thought Anthony and I were related," Lin told Vanessa.

"That's hilarious," Jazzy snickered.

"They thought I was his dad!" Lin complained. "I'm not that old. Right? I'm not old enough to be Anthony's dad."

"No, don't worry," Jazzy laughed.

"Those teenage pregnancies, Lin," Steven said, raising his eyebrows. "Who knows what you were doing in high school?"

"NOT THAT!" Lin exclaimed, scandalized.

"There are children here," Vanessa declared.

"Where should we go next?"

"How about we look for some souvenirs?" Anthony suggested.

"Let's eat food first," Steven said. "I want food. I am craving food."

"Me too!" Sebastian shouted. "I want a Mickey shaped lunch."

"Okay, Sebastian," Vanessa said. "Let's go look."

They eventually found a place that had food that everyone liked, including something Mickey-shaped for Sebastian.

Jazzy, Pippa, and Anthony caught up with Lin and Vanessa, while Steven entertained Sebastian with his funny Disney impressions. Sebastian was laughing hysterically by the end of it. Even little Averie was waving her stuffed velociraptor around, giggling.

After that, they decided that they would go ride some more rides. Sebastian begged to go on the dwarf mine roller coaster, so the guys all went on that while the girls took Averie to see more princesses.

A few more rides and lines later, Sebastian and Averie were getting tired, so they headed back to the hotel to take a nap and play games instead of walking around.

That was the one thing Pippa didn't like about amusement parks- there was a lot of walking. Which was tiring, but worth it.