Chapter 169

When rehearsal finally ended, and they had completed another show, everyone headed back to the hotel to relax. It had been a long day. A long couple days, really.

Jazzy couldn't believe how amazingly things were starting to look now. Pippa was engaged, Jazzy was planning her own wedding, and Jessa and Lana were now together. It seemed like nothing could make their time in Orlando any better than it already was.

Renee: i'll be visiting for three days with Ben and Brielle, we're going to watch the show and hang out if that's okay

Jazzy: of course it's okay!

Renee: i am so excited to see all of you again- it's been too long.

Jazzy: you got that right haha

Renee: i hope everything is going well so far, i heard about pippa's engagement

Jazzy: i was shocked, he didn't tell me and i'm salty ;)

Renee: oh jazzy you're funny

Jazzy: why yes i am

Renee: i'm looking forward to meeting him

Jazzy: I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU HAVEN'T MET HIM I SWEAR I THOUGHT YOU DID

Renee: no i haven't, i'm super jealous

Jazzy: well get yourself down here asap

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few days later, and Jazzy and Anthony drove to the airport to meet Renee and her kids.

"JASMINE. CEPHAS. JONES!" Renee squealed.

"Renee!" Jazzy exclaimed, throwing herself at her friend. "I've missed you so much!"

"I've missed you too," Renee laughed.

"Hi, Jazzy," Brielle said, waving. Benjamin just stuck his tongue out at her.

"Of course I missed both of you, too," Jazzy said, giving Brielle a hug and fist-bumping Benjamin. Anthony greeted Renee, too.

"So, what's the plan for today?" Anthony asked Renee.

"We have tickets for your show tonight, and then tomorrow we're going to Disney," Renee said. "I think we're all tired, though, so maybe we'll just chill out and get some food beforehand."

"Sounds good, I think we have some obligations anyway," Jazzy said.

After dropping Renee, Benjamin, and Brielle off at their hotel, Jazzy and Anthony returned to their own hotel.

"What were our obligations?" Anthony asked Jazzy, puzzled.

"I thought we'd go visit Hollywood Studios today," Jazzy said. "I picked out some fastpasses, if you want to head out."

"Of course I want to go!" Anthony exclaimed. "Let me just change into a more casual shirt... I hadn't really planned my outfit around going to the parks."

"Sure," Jazzy laughed.

As soon as they got down to the park, Jazzy dragged Anthony over to the Star Wars store.

"This is why you're my favorite person," Anthony laughed as Jazzy gushed over all of the merchandise.

"Oh, I know," Jazzy said, flipping her hair. "That's why we're engaged."

"Not just because of Star Wars," Anthony added.

"No, duh," Jazzy smirked. "I'm fabulous and you know it."

"I do."

"We should hire BB8 to show up at our wedding."

"Sure, you just find someplace that does that," Anthony laughed.

After buying a couple of things, then Jazzy and Anthony went to ride the Tower of Terror, or what used to be the Tower of Terror. It was now the Guardians of the Galaxy ride, which was pretty cool, too.

"Okay, that was more terrifying than I remember it being," Jazzy complained after they got off the ride.

"Well, I thought it was fun," Anthony said, shrugging.

"I didn't say it wasn't fun, it was just... a little scary at times."

"Where to next?" Anthony asked.

"We should eat some high quality food," Jazzy said. "I want some french fries. I need to feed my french fry obsession."

"Okay, let's go find some fries then," Anthony laughed.

When they did find a stand that sold fries, Jazzy just ordered a large fry as her lunch. Anthony, on the other hand, decided to be more normal and get a burger with some chips and water.

"You're so stuck-up," Jazzy teased.

"You're the strange one," Anthony said, smacking her arm gently, and snagging a french fry.

"That is MINE!"

"That fry is mine... that fry is mine," Anthony sang, to the tune of 'Helpless'. "Looks like I'm being cheated on..."

"You're right," Jazzy laughed. "I'm team french fry."

Anthony snagged her basket of french fries and started shoving a few in his mouth.

"NOOO!" Jazzy whined. "My fries!"

"Sorry, Jazzy."

"You're not sorry," Jazzy pouted.

"Nope, these fries are good."