Chapter 136

After the show that night, Steven convinces Pippa to have some of the cast over in their room for a while.

"I don't want to get in the way of your bond with your friends," he told her, and that's how Jazzy, Anthony, Kaitlyn, Brett, Jessa, Lana, Daniel, and a still sick Carleigh ended up crowded in their small hotel room that night.

Little does Pippa know, they all have a surprise in store for her.

That is not to be revealed quite yet, though. Right now, everyone is just sitting around, talking and laughing.

It is obvious that there is tension in the room, though. Specifically, tension between Jessa and Lana. Pippa hates it. Nobody else particularly likes it, but Pippa has the type of personality that makes it so hard for her to see her friends acting like... well, however they're acting. She's not sure if it can be labeled as a fight or not.

Everyone seems to know that Jessa and Lana are perfect for each other except for... well, Jessa and Lana.

Lana walks over to Jazzy and Pippa, who are talking about the show in the corner, and sits down by them.

"Can I tell you guys something?"

"What's up Lana?" Jazzy asks.

"Well, I did something today..." she begins.

"Is this what I think it is?" Pippa asks, with her eyes widening.

"Um, no," Lana blushes. "Not exactly. I came out to my little sister. My parents still don't know yet."

"Seriously?" Jazzy squeals. "Lana, that's so amazing. I'm so proud of you."

"How did she react?" Pippa asks, caringly.

"Better than I thought. She was supportive of me."

"See, Lana. We told you that you could do it." Pippa tells her friend.

"But Lana?" Jazzy asks. "Um, do you know what step you need to take next?"

"I know. I need to tell my parents. I wanted to tell them in person, when we are in Florida."

"You need to make sure that you do it. You can't wait any longer than that. I understand wanting to tell them in person, of course, but it isn't fair to ask Olivia to keep this secret for so long."

"I guess you're right," Lana sighs. "I don't know when I could tell them before then, though."

"I'd just like to make a suggestion," Jazzy says. "We have some off time between this stop and the next one. Ten days, to be exact. You could fly back home and talk to them, then head back to Sao Paulo with us."

"I'd be the only one leaving, though," Lana replies.

"I wouldn't quite say that," Jazzy replies, giving Lana a "look." Lana suddenly understands and smiles.

"What's that all about, Jazzy?" Pippa asks.

"What's what about?"

"That look you just gave Lana. What's it all about?"

"You'll find out when it's your time to find out."

"You're so weird Jazzy. What are you keeping from me?"

"All will be revealed in time."

Pippa sighs and stands up, walking over to Steven.

"Jazzy's being weird," she tells him.

"I'm sure she has her reasons," Steven replies, nonchalantly.

"Okay, you're acting shady too, now," Pippa groans. "What is up with you people today?"