Chapter 151

At the ensemble hotel, the usual shenanigans are going on. The girls were gathered in a conference room and were playing an intense game of Truth or Dare.

Carleigh turned to Araella with a mischievous look. "Araella, truth or dare?"

"Truth," Araella said instantly. "Especially since you're asking."

"I don't know if that was a compliment," Carleigh said suspiciously. "Whatever. Okay, if you had to kiss anyone in this room, who would you kiss?"

Kaitlyn started laughing, but then stopped when Araella shot her a look. "I don't know, I've never thought about it."

"We'll wait while you do," Ariana reassured Araella.

"Wow, that makes me feel so much better," Araella shot back sarcastically. "I guess I'd kiss you, Carleigh, to be honest."

"I'm honored," Carleigh said, jumping up in victory.

"Alright, Kaitlyn, truth or dare?" Araella asked, turning to Kaitlyn.

"Dare," Kaitlyn said.

"Well, Kaitlyn, I dare you to call someone and tell them that you want to fly to Vegas and marry them," Araella said.

"Easy," Kaitlyn replied instantly, taking out her phone.

"Hold up! You can't call Brett," Araella added. Kaitlyn pouted.

"What the heck," she groaned. She unlocked her phone and scrolled through her contacts.

"Who are you calling?"

"I'm calling Oak," she said, calling him.

"Hello?" Oak asked when he picked up. "What's up?"

"I really need to talk to you," Kaitlyn said. "I've wanted to say this for a long time, but Oak, I think we have a really amazing connection and I think we should fly to Vegas and get married when the tour is over. It would be amazing, and we could have cake afterwards."

"I know this is a prank," Oak said, laughing. "But very well done, I'm honored that you picked me. Hear that, Daveed? I'm Kaitlyn's second love."

"My side boyfriend," Kaitlyn joked. "Bye, Oak."

"He was so chill with it," Jessa commented. "I don't know why I expected him to freak out."

"Same," Ariana agreed.

"Alright, Jessa, truth or dare?"

"Um, dare?" Jessa answered.

"Dance the entirety of Yorktown by yourself in front of the hotel," Kaitlyn announced. "But you're going to play 'Shake it Off' instead."

"I'm wearing flip flops," she protested, but she still stood up.

Araella threw her boots at Jessa's head. "Wear mine."

"Your feet are, like, five sizes bigger than mine," Jessa complained.

"It's not my fault your feet aren't proportional to your height," Araella sassed.

Jessa put on Araella's boots and the girls followed her to the front doors of the hotel to watch her dance. She got a lot of strange glances from people passing by, and the other girls were dying of laughter the entire time.

"At least you didn't mess up," Carleigh commented when they were back inside.

"I'm just talented," Jessa said, flipping her hair. "Ariana, truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to call Jazzy, but as a creepy stalker fan," Jessa said.

Ariana took her phone out of her pocket and made her call anonymous.

"Hello?"

"I'm watching you, Jasmine Cephas Jones. You'll never be able to escape me. I'll be everywhere. I know what you're doing right now. You're in your hotel room, number 111. I have tickets for all of your shows. I'll be waiting," Ariana said in a deep voice.

"Nice try, Ari," Jazzy giggled after a pause. "You almost got me, but your voice is too distinctive."

"Crap," Ariana laughed. "Well, thanks anyway, Jazzy."

"Alright, Carleigh, truth or dare?"

"Dare, obviously," Carleigh said.

"I dare you to kiss Araella," Ariana said.

"Oh god," Araella said, grinning. "Why did I even agree to this?"

"I don't know," Carleigh answered. "I'm having second thoughts myself."

"Come on, do it!" Kaitlyn squealed. Jessa was videotaping.

Reluctantly, the two kissed, but only for a second, and then pulled away from each other like they were burned.

"As a part two of your dare, rate it from 1-10," Ariana said between bouts of laughter.

"It was a solid 7," Carleigh said. "But I would not do it again."

"Good, neither would I," Araella said wryly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the truth or dare game, the girls decided to watch a movie. Only a few of them actually watch the movie, though.

Carleigh scrolled through her social media pages, while half-watching the movie. She also posted the video of Jessa's 'Yorktown' dance so that everyone could comment on it.

Jessa and Araella had spread out random coloring books and were coloring the Disney pages. Jessa was doing a Frozen page, with Elsa on it, whereas Araella had chosen Pascal from Tangled. Mostly to tease Kaitlyn.

Kaitlyn was probably the one who paid the most attention to the video, since she was just eating fruit snacks and occasionally throwing them at other people. And Ariana was absorbed by the movie, since she'd never seen The Lego Movie before.

Overall, it was a tiring day. But it was still one of the more memorable times on the tour. 

---------------------

ah yes one of my favorite chapters (that smooth tswift reference, and to think anna wrote this one, not me.)

-abbydancesx (i know, i made a rare appearance because anna said "do you wanna update wait for it? i'm lazy)