Chapter 123

While Pippa and Jazzy were at the beach, Carleigh and some of the other girls stayed in the conference room, just talking and gossiping.

"So, any news on the Brettlyn front?" Carleigh asked Kaitlyn.

"Not really, we're still dating, if that's what you mean. It's nice, he's a great boyfriend," Kaitlyn said. "I didn't think it would last this long, honestly."

"Well, I knew it would last a long time," Ariana said, rolling her eyes.

"Aw, thanks, Ariana."

"Also, speaking of, Daniel is hot," Araella said. "And he's actually good at dancing. Unlike James. So thank god that that happened."

"Um, okay?" Carleigh said, raising her eyebrows.

"I lowkey ship you and Daniel together," Araella continued, looking at Carleigh.

Carleigh almost spit out her Capri Sun. "What the heck, where did that even come from? He and I have barely said over fifty words to each other."

"That's an oddly specific number," Lana commented.

"Well, I'm sure it's been more than ten," Carleigh defended. "But, explain, Araella."

"Daniel is hot, true. And you're hot, so hotness plus hotness equals the perfect couple. Also, you have similar senses of humor, and he's an amazing dancer, and also, his face when you're not looking is adorable. I swear that boy literally looks for you whenever he goes anywhere. And then when you look in his direction he looks away."

"I kind of noticed that, too," Jessa admitted.

"I'll try and start noticing, then," Carleigh said, blushing a little bit. "How do you even notice these things? I can't even tell when Jessa curls her hair."

"Cause I don't, Carleigh," Jessa laughed. "You've complimented me on my curls when it's literally the same hairstyle every show."

"Whoops."

"So, anyway. You and Daniel. Keep that in mind," Araella said. "Alright, who has more gossip?"

"My brotp is Pippa and Oak," Ariana said.

"Same, same, same," Kaitlyn laughed. "They're hilarious. Any of the OBC members, honestly."

"Aw, thanks," Carleigh said.

"That's so true. I strive to reach that level of brotping," Jessa added. "I'd like to think the non-OBC cast members are that amazing, but that level is hard to reach."

"Trust me, the tour cast is just as lit as the OBC was," Ariana assured them. "Also, who's staying on for the second round of cities?"

"Me," Jessa said.

"Out of the girls, I'm pretty sure it's Lana, me, Araella, Kaley, and Jessa," Kaitlyn said. "I'm not confident, though. I know Danielle's doing Hamilton Chicago."

"I don't think I'm staying," Araella interrupted. "I've thought about it for a while, and it just doesn't work out for me."

"Nooo, Araella," Kaitlyn pouted. "We need our squad. And aren't all of the OBC's leaving?"

"No, some people are still making up their minds," Carleigh said. "Like me, for example."

"You can't leave," Jessa said immediately. "We would miss you."

"I know, but I've spent a lot of my life in Hamilton. I'm not sure if I want to tour for another year," Carleigh admitted.

"Well, we'd be happy if you stayed. Just saying."

"Then you can be Eliza!" Lana exclaimed.

"I think I would stick with being an understudy, to be honest," Carleigh told Lana. "I love the ensemble too much to give that up."

"Side note, completely unrelated, but when is Lin's baby supposed to be born?" Araella asked.

"This tour stop, I think," Carleigh said. "She was supposed to be born either today or yesterday or something, but she wasn't."

"I'm honestly so excited for all the cuteness that will come from this child," Jessa said.

"I don't like small children that much, but I'm sure that Lin's baby will be adorable, so I don't have any problems, actually," Kaitlyn laughed.

"See, I'm surprised that you don't like kids," Carleigh told Kaitlyn.

"I tolerate them, and I'm sure that if I ever have kids, I'll be fine, too, but sometimes parents refuse to see any of the faults in their little obnoxious toddlers. That's what irritates me. Not the kids themselves, it's more the fact that a lot of them are extremely spoiled."

"I guess that's accurate," Jessa said thoughtfully. "The parents do make a big difference."

"Like, if Carleigh had kids, they would act like dinosaurs," Araella added, grinning.

"Shut up, Araella," Carleigh said, whacking Araella with her pillow.

"Tell the girls what you got Lin's unborn child."

"A velociraptor stuffed animal, but, let me explain. First- breaking gender stereotypes. Two- velociraptors are fierce dinosaurs and this child is going to be the strongest, most independent woman when she grows up. And it will be because of the influence of the velociraptor. And three- my dad gave me a velociraptor stuffed animal when I was like, two, and it was my favorite. So there."

"Wow, you really have a rant written for that topic," Jessa commented.

"You hate on velociraptors too much, guys. They were basically the heroes of Jurassic World. And also, she won't get jealous of Sebastian's dinosaurs, because she'll have one of her own."

"Oh, Carleigh," Araella sighed.

"You're crazy, but we love you," Kaitlyn added.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

happy almost new year, everybody!

it's been so amazing to write for you guys! best wishes for your new year! again, if you ever need to talk or whatever i try to check dms whenever i can so yeah! we're a safe zone so you can vent or do whatever that you need to get where you need to be!

love you guys!

helplesshamiltons (anna and abby)