46- tell me what you want

WARNING- there is smut in this chapter. do not read if you aren't comfortable.

also, when/if this story reaches 1000 reads, i'll do a face reveal, if you want me to.

hiccup is 19

south's p.o.v

his hands feather lightly up my sides as his lips lock against my neck, leaving a trail of kisses, nips and sucks against my pale skin, leaving it a luscious shade of purple and red. i can feel his covered member rubbing against my thigh, as his fingers trail down to my heat

"h-hiccup" i groan, arching my back. he chuckles lowly against the skin of my throat.

"tell me what you want" he growls, the vibrations bringing another wave of pleasure.

"I-i... want... I want you" i manage, bucking my hips in a vain attempt to gain more friction. he continues to kiss my neck as his thumb presses against my sex. I try to push myself against it, but he backs off, teasing me.

"h-hiccup! stop teasing" i pant in frustration and an overwhelming desire.

"you have to wake up now" he whispers against my neck.

"w-what?" i say, dazed from the mind numbing pleasure

"you have to wake up" he pulls away and watches me with his bright green eyes.

"what do you mean?" I feel confused mingle with the desire. he just smiles.

"you have to wake up" he repeats, and then my eyes fly open. I look to where hiccup just was, seeing nothing but the wall and my desk. I sigh and close my eyes, throwing myself back onto the bed with a groan

"gods" I rub my forehead with my palm, trying to wrap my head around that dream. i can still feel the overwhelming desire and heat radiating from my core.

"hmm. need any help?" a voice quips from the doorway. I shoot up and see hiccup leaning against the doorway, a smirk on his face.

"hiccup! how long have you been there?" I yelp. he clicks his tongue, pretending to think.

"eh, nigh on 20 minutes. I was gonna wake you up, but you seemed pretty occupied" he watches me with unreadable eyes. my stomach drops.

"w-what do you mean?" i ask shakily, the desire for him growing more and more.

"oh nothing... just the fact you were moaning my name, panting and moving around. what were you dreaming about, south?" he approaches me, the smirk on his face never leaving. i can't help but let out a small pant.

"h-hiccup" i whisper. he get's to the bed and crawls on top of me, hovering over me with eyes and i can only say are... hungry...

"tell me what you want" he repeats his words from the dream, making me hot all over again.

"you. I want you." I grip his shirt. that seems enough for him because he smashes his lips to mine, initiating a lusty kiss. i feel his tongue brush over my bottom lip. I grant him access, opening my mouth enough for his tongue to slip in. we fight for dominance, until he wins. his lips trail to my neck, leaving me a mess of moans and pants. his fingers brush down my waist until they reach my exposed sex, me having sept nude the night before due to the heat of the berk summer. hes finger brushes against me, making me buck my hips towards him. he chuckles against my throa and slowly pushes the finger into me, making me groan lewdly. he then adds a second, then a third. I lightly hiss at the feeling of being stretched, before it turns to pleasure and I rock against his fingers, trying to get them deeper.

"hiccup!" I cry out. I feel the heat building. just before i release, he pulls away, and i whimper from the loss of contact.

"tell me what you want me to do" he whispers in my ear, making me shudder

"i... I want you to fuck me" I say as confidently as i can, though my voice is shaking and tears are on my cheeks from the pure torturous pleasure. with that he swiftly throws off his tunic, followed by his leggings. his breeches follow soon after, revealing himself to me. I don't have time to ogle him however, because he crawls back over to me and lines himself up. I feel his tip pressed against my hole, but it has not entered yet.

"are you ready?" he asks huskily. I whine and try to press further against him, trying to get him inside me. he chuckles before easing himself in. once he's all the way in, he stays still to let me adjust, my body reacting to the stretch with pain. after a few seconds, i nod at him to go, and he does. slowly thrusting in and out of me. he's going too slow, so I flip us over, so he's on his back and i'm straddling him. I ride him for all i'm worth, spilling out some very whorish moans. he grips my hips and bounces me against him, groaning.

"oh gods, you're so tight" he moans out. suddenly, his member jabs a spot that melts me. I scream as a wall of white blocks my thoughts, ad i feel myself release all over his stomach. he qickly reaches his own climax, pulling out of me just in time to cum over my stomach and thighs. i pant as I slump down on his chest, a squelching sound resulting of this.

"see? much better to ask for what you want instead of dreaming about it" his breathing is heavy and hot against my hair. he gently kisses the top of my head.

"i love you south." he whispers to me. I freeze up before looking to him with a wide smile.

"i love you too. i'm sorry i never told you so before"

"that's okay. i mean, look what we got out of it" i can hear he humour in his voice, making me laugh"

"yeah, i guess you're right"