117- fun and games

so this is gonna be short and dumb, but i had this idea and kinda couldn't let it go. it's kind of like a spinoff from teachers pet. it's gonna be funny, i promise.

hiccup is 22, south is 19.

north's p.o.v

"introduce yourself!" the producer calls as the cameras roll.

"my names north, and i'm going to be guessing the teacher that slept with the student." i say, looking at the camera.

"okay. you will be handed a series of cards holding information rgarding the teacher and students relationship. you have to guess the student and the teacher. there is 5 students, and 5 teachers. only one from each is correct"  i nod as the people begin to walk out the teacher on one side, the students on the other. i'm scanning the students, when i spot my twin sister.

"south?" she grins at me.

"hi"

"...hi" i burst out laughing, so does south. i then look at the teachers. i know all of them, as they all teach at my old school. (i went elsewhere)

"so wait... all of these teachers teach at my old school. are ya'll sworn to secrecy?" i ask them.

"yes, we are. we won't say anything" one i recognise at mr brown says

"great, because i don't want to get anyone in trouble" i giggle

"okay, first card. we have been going strong for 8 months" i read out loud.

"am i allowed to ask people questions?" i ask the producer.

"yeah"

"great. you teachers, raise your hand if you've had a crush on a student" 3 of five raise their hand. mr haddock, mr brown and miss moore.

"you students, raise your hand if you've had a crush on a teacher" all of them raise their hand

"okay... next card. the female in the relationship is one month pregnant. awe, congrats!" i squeal. all the women laugh.

"everyone, do you ever see yourself having kids?" i ask. i get various answers. south says she does.

"next card. we have almost been caught about 3 times. ya'll are gonna get yourselves in trouble" everyone laughs.

"okay, final card. we are engaged. that's so cute!" i gush. i peer at everyones leftbhands, but no woman has a ring"

"was a ring given, or am i missing something?"

"all the women and men took of engagement and wedding rings" the producer tells me.

"ah, okay. spoilsports. okay um..."  i look at all the different teachers.

"to be honest, i always thought that mr brown would be in a teacher student relationship" i point to the math teacher mr brown. he steps forward.

"final choice?" he asks, almost wheezing. i then turn to the students.

"oh, it's gotta be stephanie. she's a hoe" i say.

"hey!" stephanie shouts in protest, but steps forward.

"final choice?" the producer asks.

"yep."

"okay, raise your hand if you got it correct" none of them raise their hands.

"dangit!" i yell. they all laugh.

"okay. step back" stephanie and dr brown step back.

"the teacher, step forward" mr haddock steps forward.

"mr haddock? oh hell, i never expected that"

"i am what you never expect" he grins at me. i chuckle.

"okay. student, step forward" to my immense surprise, south steps forward

"nah, this has got to be some prank. no way" i gape.

"sorry north. it's true" she giggles, walking up to mr haddock. he wraps his arm around her and kisses the side of her neck, and i know in that moment that it's true.

"what in the fucking fuck"

"you all get to ask these two questions" the producer says.

"how did you get together?" i ask.

"well, we were in the club. i didn't know it was her, so i bought her a drink. we hung out for some time, then took a cab back to my place. we were drunk and ended up hooking up. the next morning was a bloody shock. we talked it out, and agreed to try a relationship. we've been going strong ever since" mr haddock explains.

"when did you get engaged?" mr brown asks.

"about a month ago. we had a date on the cliffs near raven point, and he proposed there" south smiles.

"what about the baby?" a student named ella asks.

"the baby was a surprise. when i missed my period, i took some tests and found out. i went over to his and told him. we were really happy" south says. mr haddock nuzzles her neck.

"also, mr haddock, hurt her, and you might just find you'll be missing your other leg" i wave my hand at him. he comically gulps.

"oh thor" everyone laughs again.

"anyway. since south is graduating in two months, we won't have to be so secretive" hiccup says. south smiles at him.

"u'm happy for you two. south, do you still live in your apartment?"

"no, i gave it back to the council and moved in with hiccup."

"ah, okay. well, i think that's it then"

"yep! CUT!"

yeah, shamefully short.