59- teachers pet pt 3

please please please leave suggestions. i'm doing way too many modern ones because that's all i really get ideas for.

hiccup is 21, south is 17

North's p.o.v

me and south are hanging out at her apartment, chatting about our respective schools. what south doesn't know is that I am transfering to her school to try and get a better sense of normalty. this is my shrinks way of trying to get me to speak again.

"so, south. where do you spend most of your time during school?" I sign to her. she seems to think for a moment

"well, i'd say the drama class room. I spend most of my breaks and lunches there, as well as some after schools and the classes. i'm determined to get the highest drama a level I can" she says with a smile. I smirk inwardly, knowing where to find her tommorow.

"wasn't it mr haddock that teaches you drama"

"yeah. he's a cool guy. super young and relatable."

"and hot" south bursts out laughing.

"yeah, he's okay, I guess" she giggles. I grin.

"lucky, you get to watch him all the time."

"i don't though! i just want the bloody A level" we both burst out laughing again. laughing is the only time I make any audible sound.

"okay, okay. mom wants me home. goodnight south" I swiftly peck her cheek. she does the same to me

"night north" i head out the door of her little apartment, completely oblivious to the male clothing she had hidden uder the bed during my visit.

the next day at school

during lunchtime, I follow signs to the drama department. i go to open the door quietly but it's locked. the lights are on, so i peer in through the window on the door. I gasp and fall back a little when i see south sat on the desk, mr haddock's hand under her skirt and resting on her thigh, the other gripping her waist. her hands are gripping his tie, and their lips are locked in a hot kiss. I put my hands over my mouth and back away. I can't seem to take my eyes off them, as if i'm trying to convice myself that what I'm seeing is real. they pull away. mr hddock looks at her for a second, then says something to her with a smile. from a while of learning to read lips, i can tell he is saying 'silly girl' before they go back into the kiss. I then sprint headlong down the hall and lock myself in a bathroom stall, breathing hard. what the hell? south and mr haddock are... involved? no wonder she always spoke so highly of him. I quickly head back down to SS, and finish the day. after school, i head down to the drama department and look in the window again. south is not there, and mr haddock is alone, seemingly marking papers. i knock on the door. he looks up and tilts his head at me, before beckoning me in. i open the door and deposite my bag on the floor before walking up to him

"north? I didn't know you attended this school?" I don't smile at him. I just shrug

"yeah i was surprising south. you don't happen to have a favourite student, do you mr haddock?" he gapes and blinks.

"not particularly. what brought this up?" he looks baffled.

"I was just wondering. you seem to have a small sweet spot for my sister"

"well, south is a very good student. she does well in the class and often comes by for a chat, so I suppose if i were to have a favourite student, it would be her" he says. i nod slowly.

"yes. I suppose those chats aren't really supposed to include your hand up her skirt?" i sign casually. he splutters

"w-what?"

"oh, nothing. just that i came by at lunch time and the door was locked, so I looked in the window and saw you and my sister lip locked on your desk" he sighs and looks guiltily at me.

"i... I suppose it would be better if we did come clean at some point. it was bound to happen. take a seat" i do. folding my arms and regarding him.

"would you like the short or long story?" he asks

"long. I wanna know what the hell led up to my usually very obedient sister to make out with her drama teacher" he let's out a sigh.

"okay. well, we met on the first day of school, of course, as i was a new teacher here. she was signing to me, and as you know, I know sign language so I was signing back to her. we briefly spoke, then she asked if she could stay behind at break, so i said okay. she stayed behind, and we spoke some more. then, I told her i thought she was pretty, and she said she thought I was handsome. she asked how old i was, I told her, then we kissed. she invited me round to her place for that evening. I went and she played the guitar for me. then, we decided to give it a shot. that was obviously 7 months ago." I gasp.

"you've been together for 7 months?"

"yes, we have. I promise that the grades i give her are the grades i would give any of my other student if they had done the work she did. I don't give her special treatment." just as I am about to reply, the door opens and south walks in. she doesn't spot me at first, until she see's my bag. then, she turns around and see's me, looking dumbstruck

"north? what are you doing here?" she looks between me and mr haddock.

"I-it's okay, south. she knows." his voice is slightly shaky.

"north, i'm so sorry." south says breathlessly.

"please, just don't report us. i'll explain everything"

"you know i'd never report you, south. but give me a good reason not to report your boy toy"

"no, please! he didn't do anything! if any of us should be reported, it should be me!" she cries out desperately. mr haddock faces her and shakes his head

"south-" i can't help but burst out into laughter. south and mr haddock look at me.

"oh my god, your faces! i'm not going to report you. i just wanted to mess with you a little. i'm all for you being together if that's what makes you happy." I manage to sign through my laughter. south jokingly glares at me, resting her arms on the back of mr haddock's chair and her chin on his head.

"you scared us half to death, muttonhead" she mutters. mr haddock looks up at her with a small smirk

"speak for yourself, sweetheart. you weren't at risk of getting reported" south just giggles and kisses his cheek. I smile lightly at them, seeing how in love they really are.

"well, i'll leave you to your... rendezvous, seeya later" I wave goodbye and walk out of the class, picking my bag up on the way.

south's p.o.v

I sit myself down in hiccup's lap, and he wraps his arms tight around me.

"well, that took a few years off my life" hiccup mumbles, making me laugh.

"yeah, i can see a few grey hairs, babe" I snicker.

"yeah, okay. sure" he playfully rolls his eyes. I crane my neck up and place a gently kiss on his lips.

"i love you" i murmur. I can almost sense his smile

"i love you too.. so, so much"

so I wrote this chapter yesterday, but a bunch of it got deleted which is annoying, so I just re wrote it and here it is.