96- invisible

PLAY THE SONG WHEN I SAY (IT WILL MAKE IT BETTER)

hiccup is 16

south's p.o.v

i watch as snotlout barges into hiccup.

"watch it, freak!" he chants, laughing with his friends. hiccup hangs his head, gathering his dropped books. my heart breaks for him. i begin to hatch a plan in my head as he goes into his locker. we're in the same class, so i follow him in. i sit in the desk next to him in my place. i write him a note.

"meet me behind the school at lunch. i have to talk to you". the secind he leans down to go through his bag, i drop it on his desk. he looks back up and spots it. he gigerly takes it and reads it. he turns to look around, so i quickly return to my work. the lesson goes by fast, consisting of people throwing things at hiccup. i can see the tears in his eyes. i know what he is going through. i was bullied, just like him, until i learned to stand up for myself. i know aikedo, ju jutsu, karate and i take boxing and wrestling classes. before long, lunch rolls around. i dip into the music department, grabbing my guitar beore heading to the back of the school. hiccup isn't here yet, so i sit on a bench and begin tuning my guitar. it's a lovely piece, a blood red colour. as i'm just finishing, i spot hiccup looking around the corner at me. i smile at him.

"y-you asked me here?" he asks shyly. i nod.

"yes hiccup. i won't hurt you. i just wanted to say something... or show you something." he nods and sits on the other end of the bench, folding his legs underneath him.

"okay... what did you wanna say?"

"just... listen to me, please?" he nods slowly.

"alright." i clear my throat and begin to strum.

(PLAY IT NOWWWW)

"Crowded hallways are the loneliest places

For outcasts and rebels

Or anyone who just dares to be different

And you've been trying for so long

To find out where your place is

But in their narrow minds

There's no room for anyone who dares to do something different

Oh, but listen for a minute"  i sing. he gasps lightly. i keep going.

"Trust the oneWho's been where you are

wishing all it wasWas sticks and stones

Those words cut deep but they don't mean

you're all alone

And you're not invisible

Hear me out,There's so much more to life than what you're

 feeling now

Someday you'll look back on all these days

And all this pain is gonna be

 invisible

Oh, invisible