History & Cheek

"I'm glad Taehyung was able to confide in you. Mi Sun, he is my little brother. I love him more than you can imagine." Jin looks at you seriously as the two of you sit in his room, on the bed.

  "It's hard to think Tae told you already. No one knows his life before the gang except for me and Joon, and now you. I trust you, and I know you'll keep his secret to yourself, right?" He continues, looking deeply into your eyes to convey his message.

  You smile softly. "I know, Oppa. I promise you can trust me. I...I can't beleive Taehyung went through that and still has the power to smile and laugh every day. He must miss his sister so much. She doesn't even know if he's alive, and..." you trail off, your voice thick with emotion.

  Is this how Eon Jin feels? The sense of being incomplete? You miss Junseo more than you can say, but you never really thought it would hurt this much. He was your brother, and you never really considered he wouldn't be there one day. But she didn't even have closure...

  Jin notices your expression and pulls his arms around you. He turns you so you sit in his lap as he cuddles you expertly from behind. "Darling, I'm sorry. But you shouldn't worry about Tae so much, okay? He recovered so well. He has all of us. You have all of us, too. I just know Taehyung loves you a lot to trust you like this. And I love you too, okay?"

  Jin turns your face gently with his supple hands, and your wet, violet eyes meet his brown ones. He closes his eyes and pulls your face towards his. You suck in a breath before his full lips press onto your forehead.

  He pulls back and hugs you again. "I never had a sister, but I hope you can be mine."
○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○
  Jimin pouts again, irritated.

  "Jimin-ah, don't be like that!" You plead, half smiling at his adorable expression.

  Um, no. Jimin is not adorable. He's a sneaky little thing that you love to annoy. Sure, he's kinda ho- stupid. Yeah, he's stupid.

  "But you chose Hyung!" Jimin's voice cuts into your thoughts.

  Yoongi's side rumbles against you as he lets out a deep chuckle. "You can 'choose' me too, Jiminie. I have space." He pats the spot next to him.

  Yoongi asked you to sit with him on the couch and you happily agreed, a bit flustered at the request. Jimin then told you to sit with him on the floor cushion instead. You stuck out your tongue and sat with Yoongi, naturally.

  Now, Jimin happily scampers to Yoongi's other side and snuggles into his elder's warmth. You follow suit, hoping to hide your red cheeks.

  Yoongi laughs again, his eyes creasing and his gummy smile wide. His face is so radiant your breath catches as you gaze up at him. He puts an arm around Jimin, and one around you. He plays with your hair and you momentarily close your eyes, breathing in his cool scent; he smells like winter.

  Then someone clears their throat and you quickly sit up straight. Namjoon sits down across from you on an armchair.

  "Well, I finished my research on the gang with those symbols you and Taehyung-ah described. I have a match." As Namjoon speaks, you feel a soft, cold hand on your thigh.

  You shiver, startled, and sneak a look at the person connected to the hand. Jimin blushes deeply and fumbles with the hem of your shorts. You watch with wide eyes as he quickly pulls your shorts down slightly, to cover your thigh. You realize they had ridden up quite a bit while you were cuddling Yoongi.

  You fight the redness creeping up your neck and give the embarrassed male a quick nod of thanks. Luckily, Namjoon didn't notice as he was too caught up in talking.

"So, that's why I think we should try and approach them at the Summit Meet. No doubt, Silver Moon will be there. What do you think, Mi Sun?" He finishes.

  "Uh, yeah. I fully agree. The Summit seems the perfect opportunity. When...is that again?" You ask sheepishly, not fully understanding.

  "In two days. I'll get your outfit put together in time, so don't worry." He smiles at you.

  You immediately reply, "No, no! That won't be necessary. Oppa already told me he had my dress for the Summit when...when he was alive." You explain, hoping you can wear your brother's gift instead.

  Namjoon's eyes widen. "Oh, of course! I wasn't trying to replace that, I was just helping-" you cut off his rambling by lightly hugging him.

  "Thank you so much, Namjoon Oppa. You have done a lot for me."

  He stands there, slightly dazed at the sudden affection, but he hugs you back gently. "Always."

  You pull away and smile. "Well, now that I know I have only 2 days to get ready, I should head home. I've stayed long enough."

  Taehyung jumps out from behind the curtains. "You're leaving?!"

  You jump in shock before laughing. "Tae? What were you doing there?"

  "Jimin, I'll come over once in a while to see Mi Sunnie!" He says with a pout, ignoring your question that was everyone's main focus.

  "Well, I'll go back to my apartment too, then. See you guys!" Jimin winks at Yoongi before going upstairs to grab some things.

  Jin pokes his head out of the kitchen. "Are my babies leaving? Mi Sun, make sure to text me a picture of your dress so I can approve it!"

  You laugh and agree. You say bye to all the boys except Jungkook and Hoseok, who are somewhere upstairs. You pull on your coat and grab your phone before someone stops you.

  You turn around to see Yoongi leaning in the wall next to the main door. "Mi Sun...what should I say?"

  "About what, Oppa?" You chuckle, oblivious.

  "You're lucky Jimin was around today to pull down those shorts of yours. What are you going to do when he's not around? I don't like knowing your legs will be carelessly on display, hm?" He asks you with a raspy voice.

  You blush, realizing he knew what happened. "Won't you be there for me, Oppa?" You smirk at your own answer.

  He laughs with hooded eyes. "You bet." He turns around, and then pauses.

  "Say my name." He calls over his shoulder.

  "Uh...Oppa?" You question, half giving him the reply.

  He looks into your eyes deeply, calculating. "Call me by full name. I like hearing you say it."

  Almost as if under a spell, you gaze at the breathtaking man as his eyes latch to your lips when they start moving.

  "Yoongi...Yoongi Oppa."

☆Heyoo peeps

Ok ok for one I love Jin and how Joon is so sweet and like trying to be there for her but not wanting to intrude jsjsjsjs

Ok and two: I am so damn broke it's sad like I want to buy bts merch but ooooof. We need prayers in the comments for me and other ARMYs like me ✊😪

Love yourself, stay in school, don't go to walmart alone at night and do vote and commentttt

  -SugaKookies05 ♡