Naps & Knuckles

Brrp

  Brrp

  You look over at your phone and wonder whether to look at it or not when...

  Brrp

  You groan and unlock your Samsung before seeing Jin replying to you.

Jin
Annyeonghaseyo!
I'm glad you got my number, but I won't ask how..since I have a guess 😏
But!!
The dress is gorgeous! You look fabulous, and I see that tag- good taste.

Mi Sun
Yeah, I got it from Jimin lol
Aww thank you! Yep, that's Oppa for you. He had a picky taste.

Jin changed Mi Sun to Mi Daughter

Mi Daughter
Haha.
How clever, Oppa

Jin
Hehehehehe
Cause
You're not "my son"
You're

Mi Daughter
Yes yes

Jin changed Jin to OxyJin

Oxyjin
Because we all know you can't live without that oxyjin 😉

  You laugh as you look at your screen. You're about to reply when someone knocks on your door.

  You open it to see Taehyung waiting patiently. As soon as he sees you, he smiles widely and jumps right onto you and hugs you. You faintly smell cologne.

  "Mi Sunnie! I missed you!" He laughs with his boxy smile.

  "Oeuf." You simply reply as you fall back from his weight.

  "Oh, I'm sorry!" He giggles and pulls you up.

  You smile at his enthusiasm. "Hey, what's up, Tae?"

  "I came over to Jiminie Hyung's but decided to see you first! Is that fine?" He asks cutely.

  You chuckle and let him inside.

  He flops onto your couch and you sit next to him. You pass him the remote and tell him to pick anything.

  You quickly realize you're only in shorts and a tube top and get off to go change.

  Taehyung frowns. "What's wrong?"

  "Oh, nothing! I'm just going to go change real quick." You reply.

  His frown turns into a smile. "Silly! You don't need to. If you felt uncomfortable, you only had to ask!"

  Just as you wonder what he means, he pulls off his charcoal-heather hoodie and puts it on you gently.

  "There!" He smiles, his eyes pressing into lines.

  You melt into a puddle at his cuteness. "Aw...thanks, Tae."

  You join him again on the couch and he cuddles into you, your chin resting lightly on his neck and his head on your thigh.