Glasses & Masses

The arena for the Summit Meet is grand. You keep your expression neutral and try to not let your eyes betray the wonder and slight fear you're feeling to the rest of the crowd. You hesitantly make your way to the sign-in on the right when the man there gestures towards you, also taking the opportunity to quickly scan your surroundings.

  The interior is fully black and silver, with golden hued lights shining from the ceiling. Around the top is an all-around balcony with two sets of stairs leading up. At the center of the arena is a raised circle with a crescent of plush armchairs and one speaker's podium, all in a rich dark wood, with two glass elevators lined up against it. You immediately recognize it as the Official Meet area.

  "Elixis? You sure? I don't think a pretty doll like you has a place in a gang like that." The man at the sign-in mocks you with a smirk once you tell him your gang name.

  You let yourself roll your eyes. Time to show this male chauvinist who's in charge and turn on your Mafia Queen side. "Excuse me, but could you move your assface a bit back? The shit coming out of your mouth might ruin my dress."

  He sneers at you. "Better watch it, whore. I might have to teach you a thing or two about keeping your mouth shut." He steps closer threateningly, eyes traveling over your figure.

  You rest your icy violet eyes on him. "Move back. These shoes cost more than your life- I don't wanna ruin them by kicking them so far up that shriveled ass of yours that you'll be shining them when you brush your teeth in the morning."

  He growls at you, retreating slightly. You flick an eyebrow up, giving him a smirk, only to be stopped by a light hand on your shoulder.

  "Now, now. You know that these imbeciles don't know what they're spewing half the time, Black Dove."

  You turn at the feminine voice, a smile ready on your lips. "Rosé."

  "Hi, love." She engulfs you in a quick hug, squeezing you tight. "It's unfair that I haven't seen you for years and then you can't even visit."

  "Trust me, I wish I could've. Things have...been happening. We have to catch up soon." You whisper into her ear and she nods when she senses the tension in your voice.

  You step back and take a look at her. "Wow, you are gorgeous. Now let's go, I want to meet the rest of the girls!"

  She giggles and leads you to where BlackPink are sipping drinks and talking with another gang.

  You bow politely. "Hey! How are you guys?"

  "M- uh, Black Dove!" Jennie gives you an affectionate peck on the cheek. The other two girls give you quick hugs, murmuring compliments that you return.

  "Black Dove, this is TXT, a newer gang but they have been making a rise." Lisa tells you.

  You introduce yourself to the five charming young boys, slightly sad that they are also part of the ruthless Mafia world.

  "I can't believe it! You're Black Dove! From Elixis!" One of them gushes with wide eyes, fumbling with his tie.

  As you laugh at the cute boy another one starts speaking. "Sorry about Kai, he's just really excited. I'm called Soobin and it's awesome to meet you in person."

  "You're so much cooler and prettier in real life!" Another on joins in.

  The flower-like boy called Soobin bows to you as he blushes and Jisoo laughs. "Some scary guys you are."

  One of the other handsome boys laughs as well. "When we aren't stabbing someone in a back alley, we fanboy over the top gangs we hope to be one day."