1.4

The Gu family is considered to be a real wealthy family, and the last four generations have been businessmen.

    From the day the steward was picked up, he was engraved with the thought of the Lord's servant and servant under the guidance of the last steward.

    Even if he ruled out Gu Xu's injury, he couldn't grieve his young master to live in a small room.

    "Master's leg injury has not healed, what if you are touched by you." The housekeeper suggested, "You sleep with me and let the younger master live alone."

    Your young master's heart is black, and he is so crazy that even he himself Don't let go, who touches and die.

    "I hit the floor shop." Li Yu was very sad. "And I feel shallow, and the movements are quick. Half a night young master has something, I can get up immediately to help."

    Gu Xu glanced at him and gave a baffling smile, "Yes "

    Smile, smile, anything is funny.

    Li Yu pressed hard, with a smile on his face, "That's from a young age."

    He turned around and continued to persuade the housekeeper, "Not to mention that you twisted your waist before, the landlord left the big room If you feel uncomfortable, go up and lie down. "The

    housekeeper was about to speak, and he listened to Gu," Just listen to Chen Jing's arrangement. "

    Persuasion from the remaining belly was swallowed back by Li Yusheng, thinking The young master has to choose between three and four. Who would have thought so obedient.

    Is n’t it a violent change, silly?

    "1551, give an IQ to the target."

    "Higher than you."

    "Not allowed, retest."

    "Higher than you."

    "..." Li Yuxin believed and took Gu Xu to the small room, waiting for the master to lie under.

    Just about to leave, a hand stretched out behind his back and stuffed something in his palm.

    Looking down, it was a savings card.

    Anyway, it was the big boss who used to be embarrassed to give Zhang Kong card, which should give him the living expenses and rent.

    Gu's appeared in the news from time to time recently, and none of the frozen and sealed ones fell. This card cannot be under Gu Xu's name.

    Li Yu was curious and asked the system to check.

    I do n’t know if I do n’t check it. If I check it, I ’m shocked. This fuck is his card!

    The card registration date is 10 o'clock in the morning when the card is formally employed, and at the same time, a sum of money has been deposited.

    Li Yu sweated on his forehead, his hands and feet were cold, and he couldn't even speak.

    During the interview, he did make a personal introduction, but it did not contain ID information. If you don't have this stuff, what kind of card can you get?

    Gu Xu must have checked him, and how much he found was inconclusive.

    Li Yu tried to cheer himself up, and pretended to ask calmly, "Mr. Gu, what does this mean?"

    Gu Xu looked up at him, something flashed under his eyes, "Before the car accident, I received some wind noise just to prevent it. In case, without your consent, I checked your identity information, privately