1.15

Gu Xu Lengjun's facial features are obviously distorted.

    He glared fiercely at the young man, his arms holding crutches suddenly swayed, and soon left the person behind.

    Li Yu once again felt the spirit of the target's disability, and his heart was full of admiration.

    With this admiration, I couldn't help drinking more soy milk, eating more fried dough sticks, and holding my belly round. Like a cat, my squint leaned on the sofa with a small abacus in my heart.

    Last night's dream was so shocking that he always had a grudge.

    If Gu Xu's experience is really like what he saw in his dream, the moment Xu Fang appeared is redemption for him.

    But now, this redemption has turned into a viper with spitting faith, and almost killed Gu Xu.

    Li Yu stared at the light screen, the golden yellow chrysanthemum petals dazed, the first secret seemed to be related to Xu Fang.

    But Xu Fang is a big boss. He is a brute force. Even if he takes off his vest, it is just an upstart. The two have different circles, and they have no business contacts.

    If you ca n’t start by yourself, you can only make money.

    Li Yu turned his mobile phone to think for a moment, and sent a message to the professional vest user who helped to forge his identity.

    Soon, the other side gave a reply, [Mr. Chen, we took over your business, but because of Mr. Xu ’s special status and vigilance, it is more difficult to investigate and there is a risk of retaliation, so the price is higher. ]

    Li Yu replied, [The price is easy to say, when will the results come out? ] The

    other side replied, [at least two weeks. 】

    Li Yu returned a good time and deleted the SMS record.

    The housekeeper is busy working in the kitchen, and Gu Xu has been neatly dressed and hangs a backpack in the single room, ready to go out.

    Li Yu followed the man's butt, "Do you want to go to the club?"

    Gu Xu squinted at him and said nothing.

    Li Yu curled his lips and followed with his hands, "I'll send you." The

    youth said the delivery was really just to send people to the door of the clubhouse. The driver was about to stop. Gu Xu suddenly frowned and ordered, "Keep on, Go around a few times around. "

    Li Yu suddenly understood, looking at the rearview mirror.

    A full ten minutes passed, and an unmanned taxi always followed their car.

    Li Yu, "Xu Fang's man? What the hell is he going to do."

    Gu Xu's face was expressionless, "I don't know."

    Ghost only believes you don't know, think about it with your toes.

    According to Xu's request, the taxi driver drove into the old city, shuttled through the alleys, and finally got rid of the tracking vehicle.

    After such a trouble, Li Yu dare not worry about Xu alone.

    He put on a mask and followed his face to the ninth floor of the club.

    In the room of 901, all five subordinates were there. They were paralyzed on the sofa. Li Yu suspected that they should have worked all night last night.